Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where is my topic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why was my request about tapatalk deleted? I did a search it doesn't seem to have been moved.
Since it has apparently vanished into thin air, it has probably been hidden from view or indeed deleted. I didn't see this particular thread but given that the topic appears to be of a commercial interest, a moderator may have viewed it as advertising and subsequently removed it.
The subject was a bore, or was that you. Not much difference.
Probably removed/hidden by admins. Look at the forum rules for more info.

You should have been sent a PM?
The topic was not a bore but a request. If you don't find it useful Pedo fine but resort to constructive criticism.

I suggested admins turn on tapatalk on this forum so it would work with a popular android ( and iFruit i believe) app.. What about that would violate the forum rules.
And I got no PM explaining anything.
' Wrote:You should have been sent a PM?

That would imply the Moderators are doing their jobs properly.
' Wrote:The topic was not a bore but a request. If you don't find it useful Pedo fine but resort to constructive criticism.

I suggested admins turn on tapatalk on this forum so it would work with a popular android ( and iFruit i believe) app.. What about that would violate the forum rules.
And I got no PM explaining anything.
If you will pay the cost of upgrading the IPB forum to a version that supports tapatalk, I'm sure it could be implemented.

Quote:Q: Which forum system does it currently support?
A: Currently phpBB3 3.0.x, vBulletin 3.7.x/3.8.x/4.0.x, Invision Power Board (IPB) 3.0.x and Simple Machine Forum (SMF) 1.1.x/2.0.x are supported.

A & L Guy
' Wrote:If you will pay the cost of upgrading the IPB forum to a version that supports tapatalk, I'm sure it could be implemented.
A & L Guy

A definite if a bit condecending answer...I don't know what version the forum is running hence I directed my question at admin/moderators who should, before it was deleted.

Thanks for the answer. You can close this now.
From the date of your initial post on this matter in this thread, it's my suspicion that your post was part of the 9 hour period of forum activity that got lost last week.
' Wrote:From the date of your initial post on this matter in this thread, it's my suspicion that your post was part of the 9 hour period of forum activity that got lost last week.

Not exactly.. I've seen it yesteday.

It was a a proper request made in the board feedback, I don't see the reason why it should've been removed. Besides, donations are open, if you bring money into the question.
Pages: 1 2