Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Possibility of TBH/Bs| vs SA/LSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well.. This could be counted as an event invitation or suggestion or whatever.. I am just waiting to listen any opinions on this one whether we could organize an event between the mentioned factions, TBH/Bs| against SA/LSF or not. Since SF has the tendency to be supporting QCO lately, and TBH looking for an event partner, I thought another event between TBH and a house faction which could be available could come true. Bs| might involve in a decently prepared RP concerning an incursion into Alaska aided by their allies TBH. The navy and LSF would try to hold the Alaska and if they fail to do so the battle could go on in Connecticut. If TBH and Bs| side are still better on the scale then they could infiltrate into Liberty Space from New York and SA/LSF should apply wise tactics to save Liberty from invasion.

This is in the phase of opinion only, so I am asking people if they would favor this or not.. The event could be good to keep SA and LSF warm since HF are not that effective recently. I am, as stated before, waiting for the opinions of the community about the possibility of such an event. Any idea is welcome.

Cheers
Sounds interesting:)
Hmm, yes... That could work pretty well, just trying to get a few ideas around Bs| first before planning anything.:)
you should include the SSO, theres lots of bounty hunter NPCs in that area. Plus we need something to do with the lack of bounties lately.
SSO are lawful bounty hunters, aren't they? They can't go attacking the Liberty government. (Edit: Er, 'duh' moment for me, ignore that...)

Okay, I'm a little biased (I never liked the Corsair/Order alliance, I just don't see the Order assisting the Corsairs in their pirating), but I'm not fond of the idea. If the Order goes attacking Liberty, it'll just reinforce the propaganda that the government spreads to the population, which causes civilian support of the Order to drop.

And do the Corsairs actually have any presence in Liberty?
' Wrote:And do the Corsairs actually have any presence in Liberty?

Nope, but it doesn't mean we wouldn't try and make our presence none in liberty, we have to remember this is a ongoing saga, factions don't just stay to there own systems, they will always try and push the bounders, fighting for territory.

And as much as the alliance between the Corsairs and the Order is weird, its what has been embedded in the mod storyline so its what we have to play with i guess.

I will let the other Elders decide if we would get involved or not though.
Come on guys, a Bs|/TBH alliance could pretty much overwhelm anyone else in Liberty, way too big to be
practical, and a bit iffy in terms of RP ... While the Corsairs and The Order are friends, I'm sure they wouldn't
be advertising it all over the place.
Keep it to a good one-on-one to start with, and see where it goes, before every man and his dog gets a foot
in the door.

Hoodlum
Well as of overall RP feeling what you say is quite true in fact. But when it comes to organizing seperate events, not only factions mostly prefer to prepare specific RP stories for the events they are willing to go for but we should also, in my opinion, take the activity of the defenders zone into account. In short, TBH would be the overwhelmed one when it comes to deal with both a house faction and its adjoining forces including the lawful forces in it too. And the npc effects can be counted here as well since they are way much stronger than ever now. Thats why I thought TBH could use the advantage of their allies Bs| as providing intelligence to them about the last phase of Liberty and borders and providing support in an Alaska incursion. But of course, if we are to go with this we would first of all need a decent RP, the rules of engagement and etc. developed in order to keep the event and concept balanced at all. This is my opinion about the concept of course and I respect any idea here.
Well tbh i think it would be more Bs's fight with maybe TBH offering some kind of support, as we have no interests in liberty atm.

The brotherhood is still regrouping after our defeat, and in the near future we plan to dedicate all our effort on the Outcasts.

Ill wait and see what the other Elders and have to say and someone from SA/LSF need to give there feedback.
Well true that actually, TBH being the support to Bs| would be more logical. Thanks for the correction and yes we better wait the opinions of other people associated with the stated factions to see if it has a chance to be favored or not.
Pages: 1 2 3