Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi to the Disovery Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,
Thanks for the opportunity to speak, or talk if I don't make sense.

I'm a 64 year old invalid pensioner that fills his time with playing computer games and whatever my wife tells me to do.
Not necessarily in that order.
I use the internet to find out things but usually forget the answers within the next 24 hours.
I live in inland New South Wales, Australia, but hope to move to the coast soon.
Well by from Mike ... err ... I mean Cespenar.
Welcome to the server bro.
Hello, welcome!

64 and still rockin'

I hope to be just like you!

Enjoi your stay.
Hello and welcome!!!!
I would love to visit you country one day so many things to see there!!
Grab a frosty brew for me!!!
G'day, read the rules, have fun, all that.

And you're from NSW? Same here.

... but I'm not a pensioner, XD.
Bring forth the legions of ANZLAG, and we shall crush this petty server with our mighty lagspikes of doom.

Also, welcome.

If you need any Disco related help, just give me or one of the Angels a shout, and we'd be glad too.

Have fun!
Oh,'ello there ol' Timer. I wish you lots of fun here, on both forums and on the server. Read and obey the rules and you're set to get ingame.

Cheers.
welcome
' Wrote:I play single player only with all my games.

C'mon man, give the folks a chance. That little place here has much potential. I can understand if someone don't want to go to a gunpowder-smelling server of an FPS... But we have something unique here. Disco is full of delusional people who spend their time acting as Sirians of the 34th century. Those who don't, are enforced by rules to do so.

There is no game-AI or pre-written script what can compete with the complexity that brings. There's diplomacy, plots, grudges, wars and robbery. And you can never know what's waiting for you in the next system.

Never wanted to be a Yakuza boss and recruit a bunch of folks to shoot everyone who look funny on you or doesn't bow in an appropriate angle? You (might) will not have a better chance for such!

If you decide to give a try, you are welcome for a free transport or such for exploring around and a bunch of advices.
Now, you should go back to your duties. Oh yes! [/pun]

Heh, welcome to the community!
Pages: 1 2