Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Free siggys from Evan!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in a mood to do some, so post requests. I will be picky. I need a challenge. I like to know about the char/company I'm making it for. The more the better. Also I'm up for unusual kind of requests too.

The more interesting the expectations or the character, the more chance that I'll work on it. Having specific images you want to get embedded on it might also be a merit. Or a flaw, depending on the subject. :sleep:

Basicly if you know your char (company?) enough to answer these questions without much hesitation, you are the one who I'm looking for.

I'll make one or two tops. Or three if I get that many inspiring orders. I like to take my time.

Take your shot.

EDIT: C'mon c'mon, want my mood to fade away? Need to have a dozen links in it? Want a fancy animation? Want colors? Call!
Eeek, aargh, uugh...

Answering all those questions would take ages.
It's just there for reference. And for I like that page. Instead of bumping it often, I just link it sometimes when I have an excuse for it...

I'm much more (if not only) interested in what kind of sig you want. Considering how popular this thread is, I might just start working on the first request.

EDIT: I learned my lesson. Next time I'll only write "Free sig, tell me how should it look."
Hm, a challenge ?

Ok, I want a signature with one my charaters Venge, he's a Mercenary who works in Rheinland for the LWB / Unioers. He was born on Mactan, with the Lane Hackers.

Pic

If possible, I would like it dark and misty. at the bottom, but spacey, and somewhat scarey on the top
Make it seem mysterious.
Can you put animation where it looks like the mist it moving ? You could do a ' Red Alert' Animation in one of the corners, with static covering it, making it look like a ship is taking fire.

Also, Venge use to live on a Slave Liner, but it was destroyed along with all of the crew apart from Venge. So you could include a Slave Liner being blown up, or a wreck age of one.
Exactly the request I was looking for. *gone drawing*

EDIT: except the linked pic being too small to be usable. I'll look for a similar one.

EDIT EDIT: What he flies these days? I'm not sure I'm going to use a ship-render, but maybe I will..
Hey Evan

Would you make me an Ageira signature, pretty please?

Dod
He flies a Sabre.
I'll give you a challenge.

Finish what I started and make it pretty.

[Image: 2cfceux.jpg]
' Wrote:I'll give you a challenge.

Finish what I started and make it pretty.

[Image: 2cfceux.jpg]
You mean the white Part, right? XD
I want one, something cool which lays for Stewie Griffin, use this pic as main char in there. Put on some cool font his name Stewie Griffin. That's it.
Pages: 1 2