Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player warned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just a reminder, take care to role play prior to attacking. You attacked another player with a a very small amount amount of role play. You didn't break the rule but it came close and so this friendly reminder.

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.
So this means 3 words before engagement is ok , cool ill remember that.

"Die now fool" Ill use that ok, because its better than Estals "Oh look infected"

Thanks for clearing this up.
Well can someone answer this.
Don't be smart sir, you know perfectly well what the expectations are. Oh, and I believe you said four words.
I didnt say anything , i was the one attacked with 3 words " oh look infected"
and that isnt even an engagement more an observation.

So what i am asking is if i shot down BHG|Core -Athena by saying
"ohh look confused" id just get a warning..because i will do this.
My sincere apologies to you sir, I mistook you as the one that was sanctioned. It all depends on the situation sir, as to what level of punishment that the person receives. So, this fellow received a warning, but if you do this your situation may make us dish out a harsher punishment. The best way to avoid this it just RP to the level expected. As I said before, I am sorry for the mix up.
' Wrote:My sincere apologies to you sir, I mistook you as the one that was sanctioned. It all depends on the situation sir, as to what level of punishment that the person receives. So, this fellow received a warning, but if you do this your situation may make us dish out a harsher punishment. The best way to avoid this it just RP to the level expected. As I said before, I am sorry for the mix up.

So if i did exactly what he did in the exact same circumstances , id receive a harsher
punishment. That clears this up indeed thanks.
' Wrote:So if i did exactly what he did in the exact same circumstances , id receive a harsher
punishment. That clears this up indeed thanks.
Dude. It would be harsher because you already know what not to do. And doing what you know you shouldn't do, knowing that you would receive a punishment, just isn't cool.

*quickly leaves before an admin shows up*
That cost you fifty million credits ...