Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Emily Anderson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Emily is someone I wasn't really expecting to RP alot with, but things change, Emily has been one of my charaters for a while now, but only recently has she become, some'what popular. So, any feedback is welcome, good , bad. Anything is alright, as well as anything that can be inproved.

Emily Anderson

Thank You.
Only thing I have to offer.

Keep on RP'n, cuz its good so far :)
Yep, quite nice to read.:)
Very nice Indeed.
Considering I've completed one story, and I've started another, and I've met a larger range of people in-game. I thought it's time for some feedback.

Soo... Give it to meh !
Yep, I've have began to play Emily again, and see what kind of people she will meet this time around. I have also updated Emilys Wiki Page.

As always feedback is always welcome.
Us 27th have enjoyed our interactions. More.
Well that's interesting. I came across you a few times back in 2010/2011 I think. It so happens that the char I played in those encounters, Tharog Frosthearth is also back in business again, maybe they'll meet again or maybe not, who knows. I remember Emily being an interesting char back in the days, could be interesting if I encounter her again I suppose.
(02-17-2014, 03:35 PM)TheJarl Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's interesting. I came across you a few times back in 2010/2011 I think. It so happens that the char I played in those encounters, Tharog Frosthearth is also back in business again, maybe they'll meet again or maybe not, who knows. I remember Emily being an interesting char back in the days, could be interesting if I encounter her again I suppose.

Indeed ! I do remember you, seen you online now and then, would be interesting to have the two interact with each other once again.
Just going the shamlessly bump this.