Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kruger|Delta-05 has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an
Admin's name without permission is not allowed.
Do not threaten to report anyone in system chat, especially as your demise was quite legitimate, as you were
passing nanobots and shield batteries around. You became part of the roleplay the moment you started doing
that.

Consequences: Twenty five million credit fine has been taken from your mining ship.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
As a leader of Kruger Minerals (Kruger|), I would like to see the screenshots of that incident.
I'm still waiting for the evidence that shows that mayu is guilty. I've heard that admin was involved in this incident and I would like to know what is his point of view, since he could be the one that didn't notice the engagement (mayu told me that + sent me a screen).

You might think that I'm some kind of lawyer, but faction, that I run, is involved.

EDIT: Sorry, I had discussion about what happened so I edited it.
I wold like to apologize to you Admins and Ralph and all Krugers for what i have done. It was my fault not any one else. I will make sure that this won't repeat again. Apologize again up mentioned
I got the SS evidence, but not from the admins. + I got some fairy tales about what happened, and you were right to do it. Sorry, for my misunderstanding and behavior.