Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! I'm not exactly new here, I played as a corsair here more than a year ago but I can't remember the exact reason why I stopped. I'm accustomed to the rules and I love role-playing so I hopefully I won't cause any trouble around me.:crazy:

Hope to see you all in space and wish everyone in Sirius (and beyond) a good day.
Welcome to the Disco!

EDIT: and what is your question?
Welcome to Disco! And I came in here expecting to see a question and ... well didn't... Oh well!:)
Oh... it wasn't really that important and I kind of forgot about it, hehe silly me. Sorry for misleading you guys and thanks for the warm welcomes.:)

Well... I guess it's better late than never. After reading the Tech Chart and Wiki it's still not really clear whether I can use the Nephtys freely as a corsair or not. Right now the chart points out that I need a special permission from The Order unless the ship is owned by another faction and if I remember correctly the Nephtys was co-developed by both The Order and Corsairs. I'm used to interpret laws and rules for my own benefits so I'd like to hear the opinion of other less biased members.

Thanks in advance. Peace.
the order and corsairs don't "love" each other anymore.

i suppose you could get a nep with excessive RP, story, blablabla

oh and, welcome back..
But SRP's are closed for the moment. buy a legate instead.
Welcome back, hope you stay around longer now.
Welcome disco greenhorn;)
Welcome to Discovery!

( +1 ):)
Welcome to disco,

read the rules and follow the tech chart

but most importently, have fun
Pages: 1 2