Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nomad Artifact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, is it in RP to have a Derilict Nomad artifact onboard a nomad "Ranseur" Dreadnaught? nostly for RP reasons, thanks in advance
A Nomad Ranseur Dreadnaught? There's no such thing.
Sorry i meant, outcast Dreadnaught :$
Sure man. Have one aboard anything.
Yeah, thats fine. However, since we get quite a few Nomads around that area make sure you have a good story worked out for it. If you have to resort to "I found it", you are probably gonna be in deep poop as they might want it back.
A few days ago I had one on my outcast sabre then Keepers.Harbinger came around so I quickly docked and changed chars:D
I don't want a nomnom battlefish shooting my sabre:P
Probably not, what is the base street value for one? i just sold one for 35mill...
I don't see the reason why you can't have one :D
From the Nomad Lore:
       "The first communication contact between the two species was made in 806 A.S. when Joze
Constansa in search for the answers to the nature of the aliens has presented then a gift: active
artifact he found from in the wreck of Corsair vessel. Unbeknownst to him the artifact was
telepathic amplifier, his thoughts became clearly "readable" by the Nomads who too were
much after the artifact. Crude and rudimental, humans could not comprehend telepathy, only
very partially, but even that was enough to establish the first non-hostile contact with the
Slomon K'Hara. Since then others made several more attempts to research that phenomenon
looking for similar artifacts that would enable them to communicate with Great Spirits.
Although the Nomads themselves aren't much talkative they gave on occasion an advice or a
foresight into the future. The Advisers caste found this relation to be interesting and worth
putting effort into. However the Nomads are very cautious and would remain silent when
questioned about their origin, goals and plans, rarely responding on them in very abstract and
incomprehensible visions. Some suspect the Nomads to have hidden agenda, whilst others
believe it is not their part to question the motives of the specie they know very little about and
even less understanding them."
Should give you some ideas.
Thanks for the assist