Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer's reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an idea when i flew past Barrier Gate Station. I've tried to raise my reputation with the freelancers to get
the tag for one of my chars. Well the problem here was, i actually had the tag but i used the droprep command
on it to get the Zoner affiliation. After working out the chars' story i found out that the freelancer tag would fit
better to him. Now here's the problem. It was neutral though, but the bribes where only almost 900 creds to
get it green. Friendly freelancers, no tag.

My proposal is to add to the station some Storage Depots, cuz it is rather difficult to find (if any) frealancer
NPCs to shoot them. And constantly using droprep would mess up your repsheet and suck up all your hard
earned credits, or in the worst case forcing you to restart. A storage would directly affect the freelancers only,
giving you the chance to bring them back to neutral and then to use 3 bribes of them to get the tag.

I know it is a really rare case though and you just could attack Barrier Gate itself but a storage would save
everyone's time (and money). What do you think?
Actually, at the Sigma-17 Jump Gate in Sigma-19, there's usually a storm of Freelancer Stilettos.
shoot some npcs and rebribe
Shooting Zoner Depots & NPCs lowers Freelancer Rep as well, which is the easiest way.
By the way to get a
-0.9 to 0.9 rep you need to shoot 180 freelancer npcs.. So I support your idea of adding storage depots..
' Wrote:Shooting Zoner Depots & NPCs lowers Freelancer Rep as well, which is the easiest way.

This
' Wrote:Shooting Zoner Depots & NPCs lowers Freelancer Rep as well, which is the easiest way.
I didn't know that, this would have been good to know a while back... before I restarted out of frustration...