Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: UNLAWFUL BOUNTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Incoming Transmission...

Comm ID: Maria Stevens

Greetings Mr. Malfient,

I was able to spot 4 of these Interspace Neuralnet Division vessels in Leeds, after a little talk, 2 moved away and I tried to do what you would be paying me for. Unfortunately they knew how to fly those bulky ships, so that I had to retreat after I did some damage.

I will find some more of them...

Maria

Transmission terminated..
[Image: transmissiontop.png]
[font=Garamond]Eric Mason: I see no reason why you shouldn't be included in the fun.

Maria: Consider this a reply to both your attempt to destroy this IND group in Leeds, as well as your
information about them. Though you didn't manage to destroy any, your information will prove invaluable,
I'm sure. Not only that, but you've shown them proper aggression. If you would send me a callsign to
which I can send funds, I would reward you for your efforts so far. I eagerly await the destruction I'm
sure you will sow.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
Incoming Transmission...

Greetings Mr. Malfient,

Glad to hear that my work satisfied you, at least a bit.
Please send the Credits to my bank account, you should find it under Maria.Stevens .

Maria

[Image: HAYLEYSKYE.png]

Hayley Skye here boys. Now, I've seen a few o' these chaps you gotten yer problems whit, so I'll cut to the chase. As a Molly, I hang around in jolly ol' Bret' alot, an' I jus' ask tha' should I encoun... come a'ross anyone from that Innerspace neural ne' 'ivision, tha' I can get me in on the reward fer nukin' 'em.
Tah pu' i' simpleh, I wants in on yer fun, an' to have mah name plonked on yer list fer collectin' on these guys. Mah ship callsign is Hayley.Skye, an' if ya need any proof of me affil-ations, then jus' holler at me, I'll ge' some stuff to ya to show ya.

Hayleh out.
[font=Garamond]No, Mrs. Skye, your alliances are enough to convince me. Consider yourself added to the list of our
contractors. I look forward to seeing those pictures of IND dying painfully.
[Image: HAYLEYSKYE.png]

Ta' muchleh, I mean, I may not be the mos' sure-fire thin' ou' there, but if I see 'em, you'll be sure ta hear 'bout it.
Cheers lads.
Oh, an' fer yer record, it's Miss... never bin married I aintent.
Hayleh Out.
----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----
----COMM ID: Ruthless----

'Lo there, looks like you lads've put a bounty on the IND, pretty snobby bunch, eh? I'd like to register myself, my 2 ships, under the transponders of "Ruthless" and "Merciless" .

If you need some other info, feel free to say so.

Ruthless out.

----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---
[font=Garamond]Ruthless, I only ask that you prove your friendship with the Rogues. I don't
require anything save assurances that you would take no job against my crew.
Incoming Transmission...

Greetings Mr. Malfient,

Your payment has arrived, I will find some more suitable targets.

Maria

[Image: Header2.png]

I finally got one of em.
Since he did most the work, sent half the bounty to Kurt.

[Image: 105451338-2.jpg] [Image: 105451344-2.jpg]

Send the rest to ma Virage. LR-Silent.Stalker

[Image: footer.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5