Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: UNLAWFUL BOUNTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

I believe you may call them insects Mr.Malfient, seems they're all attracted to me. I have another one for you. I believe it makes him one out of three. I'm looking forward too bring you some more pleasurable pictures like this.

IND vessel , Just a right missile

Money can be transfered to Paco.Pistols. Have a profitable day.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
**Incoming Transmission**
**ID: The.Pearl**

I like to join in the hunt please, my transport "The.Pearl" will make scraps of thier ships...

I sure like to kill me some befor the bounty end..

my rep:

[Image: screen78p.th.png]

Here we go, I think this makes it two out of three. They're not that easy to find in Liberty these days, seems your bounty and punch on their reputation got them scared.

IND confused and cornered, ID , This is the part I really like

You can wire the money on the same account as before, along with previous hit. Have a nice day.

[Image: NewTrans.png]
Ow. Hell I didn't 'now 'bout this Bounty, a'ready fo'got that this 'xisted. De'vin vanished, dun' 'now. Hope it's jus' Suga'land 'n he's gonna get outta there soon, but now I'll be dealin' with that Stuff in here.

Promise the Credits're gonna 'rrive on ya Accounts tomorro'

Ri'te. The Cash's been sent. 'n jus' 'cause I'm a nice Guy, only t'day tho', ya'll get some 'xtra Cash. 'cause ya haddit to wait fo' me ol' slow Buggah. I'm regist'rin' ya both new Guys on mah Neural Net Thingy. Howevah,

Konst'ntine o' whatevah ya Name is, ya're not on the List 'n ya're flyin' a Tridente. On ya own Proof I'm seein' that ya're hangin' 'round Califo'nia. Leave it, if ya wanna hunt those Morons in Libahty, take a Sabre o' a Falcata, jus' no Gunship got that? I'll pay ya the ha'f, be lucky ya act'lly got some Cash.

[Image: bounty.png]

[Image: bounty2.png]
[font=Impact]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PIGGYBACK*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

CptHone here wantin t sign on t elp me buddies, mayby ye heard o me, mayby ye aint, if ye aint, I can show ye OUR bounty board

Which I ope proves meself to ye,

If ye accept me, I PROMISE ye, ye won regret it.

Good day fellow rogues another one accidentally found himself in a way of my antimatter cannon. I believe this makes it three out of three, which would conclude my task Mr.Malfient gave me. I'll wait for your nod before I pick up the ship.

IND vessel, IND ID , IND no more

Credits can be transfered on usual account. Thank you and have a nice day.

Everything is so slow these days, especially bureaucracy. Sometimes I wonder how much paperwork there actually is behind all these requests and kills and payments. But without taking any more of your time I've got another one for you.

IND vessel ,IND ID , IND exploded

You can wire the money to mister Eric.Knox , since he did most of the job this time. I'm waiting for your response. Have a profitable day

Glad ya're ev'n takin' on Shires with that ol' Waran ya're flyin'.
Cash's been sent, a'so have Fun with ya new Ba'ghest.
Without fu'thah 'xplenat'n, this Bounty's now closed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5