Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jade has arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone I'm jade, been playing regular Freelancer for about a month or so, was put onto it by a friend. Tried this mod today and fell in love with the deeper aspects of the game that weren't realized in the original. Great work on this mod, so far the atmosphere among the players has been very friendly and character oriented. I look forward to playing with all of you.
Welcome to the Discovery !

Read complete server/forum rules:P

Hope to see you around space:)
Welcome to Discovery, Jade!

If you're interested in joining official factions I would recomment for a lawful the LPI, it's a great starting faction plus it's hilarious!:)But if you want to be a unlawful then the Liberty Rogues is great, those guys really do know how to have fun!:P
Welcome to Discovery..if we're talking about factions, the Maquis are looking for some french terrorists.
' Wrote:Welcome to Discovery, Jade!

If you're interested in joining official factions I would recomment for a lawful the LPI, it's a great starting faction plus it's hilarious!:)But if you want to be a unlawful then the Liberty Rogues is great, those guys really do know how to have fun!:P

what he said, expept for the rouges bit, LPI are clearly superiour
First Join a Trading factionAnd Make yourself rich go For Rheinland Not Liberty More Pirates there
[Image: 35548858.jpg]
If ya want to go to the Dark side.....
[Image: LCBOlogo.png]
We're lawful.
We're cool.
So join us!

Edit: I added a link to our own website in the pic :D
Come on guys, lets not greet the newbie without giving proper links.

First off, welcome to disco! :yahoo:

Secondly here's a few things for you.
  • As I'm sure you've noticed, there are quite a few rules to the server. Most of them are very much common sense but still read through each of them carefully, especially sections 3, 5, and 6. Inside of section six is a particularly important part about technology use.

• Keep in mind that in addition to the server rules, each of the in-game houses have "laws" which the lawful forces, well, enforce. (Some of which, like Kusari, can be very different from each other)

• There is a faction called the [Angels] who you can message if you see them in-game; they will show you the ropes and suggest factions based on what you ask about. Other than that, feel free to message one of the officially tagged players (Examples, LPI, BAF, KNF, before their names) in game and many would be happy to help you out a bit.
  • Lastly, fly around and have fun! Start a freelancer and pick up a civilian ship.
Now for the shameless plug... Once you've been around for a while and discover Kusari, look up the Golden Chrysanthemums [GC]. We'd be happy to have new members!
Welcome to the disco! if anyone offers you candy, do not get into the van. do not feed the trolls in the forums, and ignore the lolwuts in liberty.

complete singleplayer (gives you a good idea of the geography, history and society of Sirius), and learn to drift fight asap for then, my young padawan, you shall not die in the first 30s of combat.
Pages: 1 2