Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I've lost one of my accounts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey!

I need some help retrieving my account. When I added newly created accounts with my account manager I got critical error and everything in Account manager was deleted. It say'd that he made a backup, but, when I checked, nothing. My plan was to save accounts when I would add that newly created ones, because I had one account file with all my accounts except that one I've lost. I sent a message to the admins, but those messages are ignored, so I decided to post here. That account is very important to me, because it's Kruger storage and I'm not asking for the account, I just want a help to our company storage ship back. Name of that ship is Kruger|Storage-01.

Yes, I know it's dumb, and I think it's the similar problem, like The Major had.

Regards,
Ralph

P.S.
I wrote this really fast, because I have to go to the country for 2 days, so, if you didn't understand anything, say it.
Ah..nasty error...:mellow:

Try to kindly ask the admins if the can help you..but remember that keeping your accounts safe isn't their job..so don't repeat the same mistake again.
Aye, it's nasty and I know that this was a pretty dumb mistake and I hope it wont happen again. And I already sent 2 admins a message about this, seems ignored...
As I am new Kruger Faction leader, I must take this under my responsibility. If we cannot have the same ship back, can we get a barge replacement? We would really appreciate an admin response. Something! Anything! No matter who's fault it is for losing the account, the faction is now paying for it. Help please!
The Kruger faction requests that a /movechar code be added to the character Kruger|Storage-01.

Note: Please disregard mention of replacement, there was a bit of confusion. Thought we lost a barge, but instead we lost the account we set up for barge approval.

Thanks.
Right, none of the admins have time to look up this? I have been told that char is still there, and that only movechar code needs to placed, so we can move it to new account.
Someone, please......
I believe the move code was sent to Ralph a while ago.
Negative, no move code was sent.
Ralph has a new code now.
Yes, code received, and thank you.

Tommy and Pharm will let me know when the transfer is complete, because, as you may know, I'm no longer in discovery.
Pages: 1 2