Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From an average Muslim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I am one, noticed? Back to topic.

Well, original thread was locked.. failed to read it in time to say something.

Won't be long.
I'll say one thing, maybe two. Everything was pretty much covered in original thread.

Religions as they are, all of them promote peace and respect to everyone, including other religions.

Your simple logic should prevent you to blame whole religion for things that few radicals done.
I know you know that Islam isn't only religion that has few of those radicals.

All these radicals are just one crazy bunch of psychopaths and mentally distorted poeple that would jump out of 10 story high window if you told them to.. and probably they misunderstood something or even worse some psychopath is their leader..

And when you think about it more.. they are only finding religion, one part of it.. small part that they twisted to find excuse for their needs.
Later if you do a bit more reading you will see in all religions you are going to end up in hell for doing things that they do..
Doing suicide and leading someone to it as Muslim gives you one way ticket to hell, if you didn't knew.. so no Muslim would ever do such thing.

I was amazed while reading few posts and not in a good way.. as a person.

Anyway.. these days, with photoshops, video editing tools.. everything.. you can't know what's truth and what's not and still.. meh not worth discussing.

In the end I have few more things to say but I'll keep them for my self.. there is no need to continue the topic and I don't want it to continue, nothing good will come out of it.

Thumbs up for JihadJoe, Laowai and Zapp and everyone else with logic.

I guess this will be locked, deleted or something.. but I had to say something.
Personally, i am atheist (at ~95%).

Radicalistic idiots are everywhere, in all times.

Also no one is claiming all christians for that, what a few northern-ireland fools are doing, when they kill people in the name of god.

That all muslims got blamed for a few, is definetly not ok. I prefer to see it different. Judging a group as whole is never a good idea. Most individuals are innocent in such cases.

The germans have very bad experiences with blaming a minority (even if it is a relatively big minority). The disaster in the past could happen, because the german goverment and lots of people believed, that it was the jews own fault. They deserved it, they thought.

Now, the mob point to the muslims.

The only answer can be:

Education,
information and
explanation

for convincing people to see things different.
You don't reopen locked threads. It was locked for a reason.