Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Possible Return to Freelancer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just started College but I'm thinking of RPing a bit here and there and thought about spending some time on Freelancer. I had some good times and I wish I could have kept my Carrier which I worked so hard for... Unfortunately it's probably gone so you won't be seeing my Redneck Commodore flying around Texas. Anyway for those of you that remember me I look forward to seeing what all of you have been up to.

For everyone else, well pretty much the same. ^_^

~Tales
Weeee!

Wwelcome back around.
AWWW, the only character that managed to survive the past months was Ageira|Columbia. At least it's a Super Transport... But still LNS-Washington RIP!

Thanks for the Welcome btw!

Also: The place I'm at's IP is banned.... WTF?

I'm not even at home at the moment, I'm at my friends Internet Cafe.
ohheytales

I remember you...

you were the first person to ever kudos me:P

you also captured my cruiser at one point
Oh man those were some awesome times.

I caught like six cruisers with the Washington, a lot of great RP came out of her...

Well I have a Super Transport.

100K down....

8.0 Billion to go.
Hey, Welcome Back!

Stay around this time, ok?:P
TALES MY BOY.
Take Ageira back.
I'm gone and Martin's driving it into the ground.
Not intentionally, he just sucks.
Lawl.

Also technically the Columbia is Ageira| property:P
Anyway, welcome back I guess, though I suggest you don't stay.:D

(It's Bob, btw)
Tales, PM me your Skype so I can add you to the Ageira chat.

While technically the Columbia is Ageira property (:P) as Bob said, it is also technically yours. Plus I don't like it anymore since Bob stole the Cau6 that I put on it...

Nitram
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Idk who you are, but everyone in Ageira seems to know you, so I guess I should too, WELCOME BACK ME BOY!!
Thanks everyone, well I guess that true. But technically it was my ship under Ageira so I'm holding my right to keeping everything in the Account Labeled: "Tales". *_^

Now I'll probably have to wait till I get home to play though cause for some reason the IP I'm at is banned, though I've never played here.

One of my friends must have done something stupid here.
Pages: 1 2