Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, people, nice to been here! I love Freelancer very much, first time I pass it in the year of its creation. Later I've join the internet FL playing first time (it was WTS server), but then Microsoft servers base crashed, so I lost contacts...:(
Now I'm here, and I'm happy, 'cause this is the best FL server I've ever played. I hope that'll not change...:D

But... I have a little problem, folks...with a Unknown System. You know that freakin' big gates in Kansas system? So I got there...idiot... And now I can get out of there. Absolutely. Try to dock - "Access denied". The only thing I can is just hanging around the Shrine there, talk to people and look on the selling Nomad ship...

So...if anybody knows how to get out of there - please tell me. I don't want to stay there forever...:wacko:
Welcome!

About your problem, the Jumpgate back to Kansas is around the lower center of E7.
Hello. First of all, let me welcome you here. I hope you'll enjoy your time on Discovery RP 24/7. Some necessary links may be posted later, now I'll try to help you.

The map in the unknown system doesn't work. The jump gate won't let you back as well. But there's another exit in the North of the system. Just try to find the alien tradelane and keep to it. Also, check this: http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
There you may find Unknown system (in the "systems" section) and see the location of the jump hole. Wiki is also quite interesting thing to read (although it may be out-of-date).

P.S. Ninja'd *sighs*
I think I'll add all the links then, to make my post useful.
Quote:
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, You can always look for people with [The_Angel] Tag, They are always glad to help.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!
P.P.S. Links and instructions provided by aerelm.
Quote:About your problem, the Jumpgate back to Kansas is around the lower center of E7.
I know, I got there through it. But I can't get back, it just says "Access Denied".
Whew... Yes, I've found an exit...finally. Me and one more guy, who gets there too. Thanks for the helping, folks))
Just keep Shrine location for your self.. not everyone needs to know how to get there and how to exit.. otherwise everyone would have Morphs..:)
' Wrote:Just keep Shrine location for your self.. not everyone needs to know how to get there and how to exit.. otherwise everyone would have Morphs..:)
Sure thing, but in fact Morphs are hard to use. Many ID restrictions. So I don't think many peoples will take it.:D
[font=times new roman]"The Emerald City is made of Amethyst; Theres a Wicked Witch in the North."