Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old TImer returned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey one and all. used toplay this jazz along time ago. I'm one of the orginal founder of a clan called Blood adders. maybe some ppl have heard of us. :crazy:
altho this was back in the day. here is a video from 3 years ago one of our members made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3agz5z6VA enjoy
Welcome, and no. Never heard about them. But then again, there are no clans on Discovery RP 24/7.
There are factions, but thats a totally different kettle of fish.

Remember to read the server rules, and server announcement section. Do RP, have fun, and don't mess up;)

A & L Guy

Welcome to Discovery!
As A&L said, Clans (Specially PvP ones from other Servers) don't really last long around here, we have Factions with RP Based background and based on one of the currently existing IDs In Game. So, leave your 'Former Glories' behind:Pand start a fresh RP, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, You can always look for people with [The_Angel] Tag, They are always glad to help.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
welcome to the madhouse ... again?
thanks for the warm welcomes. I look forward to a change from yarring it up like i used to, anyways that why I play eve :yahoo: look forward to seeing you in game once i can get the server list up.. seem to be having a few technical issues just now, did a full reinstall to desktop as directed in help and support and cant get the server list up *sigh* if anyone is available for comment please hit me up on skype (info in profile) so we dont flood the welcome forum. thanks guys:)
you mean we can't +1 here anymore?

anyway, my shortcut contains:

-noflighttext -dx -logchat -logappend -logtime -sdiscoevent.game-host.org:2302 -sdiscogc.game-host.org:2303 -s78.46.88.87:2302

if that doesnt help, try disabling IPv6 inyour network configurations. that worked for me. other than that, i suck at tech support. hope it helps.
hahaha well if its cool with the admins spam the post all you want. i'm running win XP X64, amd dual core so I dont think the issue is with the OS but then again, am no tech wizzard too, tho i have been looking through the freelancer config file and .ini and teh port in the scriping is 2300 tho in the server list it says port 2302. anyone head starting to hurt. believe it or not i've now been trying to get this to work the psat 2 days now..
there are 2 ports. one for sending and one for recieving. i think.
Oh hai there and welcome to disco

Have fun.
am lost to what i should do, i've re installed so many times i think i've worn out the patches.. hmmmz if in doubt get a hammer the solution to end everything
Pages: 1 2