Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crysis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game is so much awesome.
I'm having so much fun playing it.
Anyone else picked it up? What do you guys think of it?
I heard about this game, and read the reviews. If I wanted to get it, I couldn't because my comp wouldn't be able to run it:(

Looks pretty good otherwise.

Verg
I watched my brother play the demo of it Looks very nice graphically and fun Game play but unfortunately this rig won't run it.
Yeah.
My computer is good, but this game is.. Wow.
I've got it on Medium, I could put it up a bit more, but I really don't care about fiddling with the graphics.
Storyline and gameplay wise.. Absolutely amazing.
Word is they're porting it to the Next-gen consoles.. But it needs to be "remade" because the consoles don't have the specs to run it as is.:D
I can't wait for a new video card to see this baby in DX10.
I got the game, but... my new comp is still "in the mail". Well that shouldn't of been in quotes, because that is the truth. :crazy:

I played the demo before my old video card melted. It is awesome! The gameplay is a bit like the Farcry, but I always thought that game was a bit short... I can't wait to play the full thing!

Mohr
If they made it for Next-Gen, i would be SOOOOOO happy, cause I could play this amazing game, cause my new comp wouldn't be able to run it....

Verg
Multiplayer for this game, is absolutely amazing..
Think, Battlefield 2, meets Counterstrike, meets C&C: Renegade.
It's absolutely amazing.
Not only do you all have "nano-suits", there's strategic points to capture.. And that's where the BF2 similiarities end. Some points are just spawning points.. Others give you access to build vehicles, or buy more advanced weaponry.. The CS part, is that when you spawn, or when you're in a safely owned building (Or strategic point), you can buy weapons, vehicles, equipment.. etc.
The main goal is to destroy your enemies HQ..
I'll post a link to a video, that'll make more sense than my rambling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTCoiSmtfxU
There's something that I don't like about having to get alien energy and capture factories in order to get certain guns or vehicles.

In an ideal situation, the tanks would be built hundreds of miles aways, weeks before any fighting.

This sort of tactical setup always feels unnatural to me.:(
I've played the demo, and so far so good. Although I can play it on high, my computer struggles to run it.

I almost have the full version. I'm in the process of "buying" it, and its 42,5% completed <.< >.>
' Wrote:I'm in the process of "buying" it, and its 42,5% completed <.< >.>
One comment to that.:haha::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea I have same problem with my PC it wont be able to run it on high and on medium it can get a bit low on FPS. (don't want to imagine if the game would let me turn "very high" on)

But I am waiting to upgrade till next set of stuff comes out.

Guess I will have to wait to buy the game or buy it and play with a poor FPS till then.

Kiggles:mellow:
Pages: 1 2