Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Krüger Mineralien Reporting Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

Piloten! Got something to report? Post it here!

Please Report:
*Succesful trade runs*
*Pirate acctivity*
*Donations*
*New Ships*
*And other things that you can report... here!*

Feel free to use this:
Code:
[color=#33FF33]FROM:[/color]
[color=#33FF33]TO:[/color]
[color=#33FF33]SUBJECT:[/color]
[color=#33FF33]REPORT:[/color]

Preview:
Quote:FROM: Rank(Optional) Name Surname
TO: Kruger Administration
SUBJECT: Subject
REPORT: Text
//Post is currently being edited
****Opening Secure Channel****

ID: Aufsicht Johenn Shol (Alpha-69)
[color=#33CC00]TO:
Kruger Minerals Command
SUBJECT: Erased data from broken channel

Guten tag! It's really unfortune that our last report channel was hacked and broken. But well, nothing can be secure forever. But don't worry. When I was appointed to the post of the security chief first thing which I did was a backup of those informations. All data now can be found and download from my personal server to authorised personel only. I'm suggesting if it's possible to make more copies and protect them. We cannot allow to lose those things.

****Transmission over****
* * * Incoming Transmission * * *

ID: [color=#FFFFFF] Vorsitzender Gustav Albrecht
To: Kruger Minerals
Subject: Lost files and New Vorsitzander

Gut job! I was most upset when I thought we lost those files, during the system upgrade there was a security attack. Luckily we prevented them from doing any damage, but at the loss of some files. Most unfortunate, but thanks to your quick thinking not as many as thought.

With employees like that I think I'll enjoy working here. I'd like to introduce myself, I am your new Vorsitzander, Gustav Albrecht. I'll be taking over for Thomas Weber, however he will remain in consult capacity. I don't plan on changing much of anything in Kruger, I think Herr Weber put Kruger on an excellent path for growth. My plan is to simply to supplement our growth. My office is currently working on multiple ideas to do just that, at the moment specifically security in our mining fields. Hopefully that will be straightened out soon. Otherwise I need all Kruger Employees to keep doing what they're doing and represent our corporation with strength and pride.

Gustav Albrecht

* * * Transmisson Lost * * *
[font=Lucida Console]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[font=Arial Black]FROM: Transporter Christoph Waltz
[color=#33FF33]TO:
Kruger Minerals
SUBJECT: Omega-7 - Munich, Cpper transportation
REPORT:

Guten Tag Herr Vorsitzender.

I'd like to show some vital signs of mine, but it will only be short report since there have not been any incidents
for quiet some time now.

The transportation of the copper ore from Omega-7 to Munich runs without any problems.
My Colossos is sometimes even guarded by Rheinland Military pilots, I personally know.

So far, die besten Grüße von der KMS-Paderborn.

Respectfully,

Christoph Waltz

[font=Lucida Console]
TRANSMISSION END
TO:Kruger Minerals
Departament:Security Department
Ship Name:Kruger|Delta-05
SUBJECT:Omega-7 patrol report
REPORT:#1

Today when i started my patrol just when i was approaching the mining zones i run into 3 pirates an Corsair Titan, an Sabre and Eagle. They do not wait long and start engaging me. Not long after 2 more patrols joined me in the fight Kruger|Epsilon-01 and Kruger|Zeta-06. But even the fight was 3vs3 we didn't won because we fight in bombers and the pirates Very Heavy Fighters and they were just too agile for us to take them down.
Happy there was no miners to suffer.
Those events I had to report Roland Clein signing off.
TO: Kruger Minerals
SUBJECT: Mining Site Status - Omega 7
REPORT: Security Status Report

Guten Tag.

Things are going well - security is tight and we are dealing with most of the unauthorised entries on the mining site in Omega 7. I had some incidents latly including pirate and Corsairs activity , as well as Hessians although the last ones rather help than distrupt our mining operations.

Here are the guncams of last few pirate and Corsairs fights:

ID:Pirate
Ship:Kusari Explorer
Name:Black_Bart
[Image: zeta7blackbart.png]

ID:Corsair
Ship:Corsair Bomber and VHF
Name: Luiz Martinez (VHF) & -PreoX-(Bomber)
[Image: 2corasairs.png]

Apart of that we were atacked by Henrik Drum and Luiz Martinez again with help of another pirate.
It was today and we lost the fight.

Apart of that I have report from Thomas Herdrich:

SUBJECT: Mining Site Status - Omega 7
REPORT: Mining operations report.

Guten Tag
Work is going well apart of pirates and Corsairs which are mainly taken care off by the RM , WRF , RHA and of course the Kruger Security officers , we are doing smooth. We were able to do some serious well organized mining operation including 2 Miners on Hegemon vessels and 3 Transports doing regular runs to Tokyo and back . It was going very good until the GMG atack on my transport in Sigma 13. I am now aware of the threat there and it will not happen again. Although I must admit the GMG atack wasn't really well made...I managed to run the blocade on the Gate from Frankfurt and if the Corsairs rookies didn't distrupt my TL I would have easily run from them. Although I was fooled by their words of just scanning me and letting me go and I stoped to speak with them and pay if I did something wrong...GMG ships shot me when I stood without any reason even when I asked them to leave me and I am willing to pay for my life. They were mercyless. We managed to do 300 000 000 credits that time and it was a really hard nice done work.

Combined reports transmission ---status---ended
Closing.
TO:Kruger Administration
SUBJECT:Omega 7 Mining Operations - Disruption
REPORT:Corsair Luis Martinez

Guten Tag

Report to confirm I have also had dealings with this Corsair scum, Luis Martinez. I was about to commence mining operations in the Silver Fields when he cruised into range. He demanded a payment of 2 million credits or he would open fire. Naturally I refused and he opened fire on my ship. Fortunately I was able to make a hasty retreat to Elbreich with him in pursuit. I have to say, the nerve of this Sair, he continued to attack me in full view of the Station, while under heavy fire and almost destroyed me while I was docking. Thankfully I only sustained damage to the hull and several minor systems.

We need to be on high alert for this individual as his presence seems to be increasing.

Hans Schmitz Signing off
SUBJECT: SITRAP Omega 7
REPORT: Omega 7 patrol duty report

Guten Tag
I made a quick patrol today to check the system and mining fields.

The patrol route:
[Image: screen472.png]

Apart of some Freelancers and Kruger miner in the field I didn't notice much hostile activity. Only I think rebel rookie:
The mining group of Freelancers and the Kruger vessel:
[Image: screen483.png]

The hostile Hessian rookie destroyed on patrol:
[Image: screen474.png]

Report ended:::closing:::
SUBJECT: Mining Status
REPORT: Mining Silver Ore.

Guten Tag
I would like to report my todays succesful mining operation of Silver Ore.
With security officer Hans Stainder on watch I could complete my operation without any threats.
I have also delivered mining machinery to our base in Omega 7.
Here are the details:
[Image: screen470.png]

Signing off.
Report ended:::closing:::
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18