Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, Disco community. I've decided to sign up and check the forums out after playing on the server for a week or so. I must say the mod is great and the players are generally nice. I don't know about what people are like on the forums but I guess I'll soon find out! :)
Hey there! Make sure you read the rules and more important, understand and obey them. :cool: Wish you a nice time on both, server and forums.
Yes you will.

Welcome.
Welcome to disco, mind the cat.
' Wrote:Welcome to disco, mind the cat.

I don't understand, what cat?

I've read the rules and although I don't consider myself a good roleplayer I can learn quickly. Thanks for the reminder!
Quote:I've read the rules and although I don't consider myself a good roleplayer I can learn quickly. Thanks for the reminder!

No one will chop your head off if we atleast see that you try it, and soon enough you'll see that your Role-Play improves quickly, don't worry. :)
Welcome! Sadly, I'm not up to date with what we're threatening new guys with these days. We don't have Harly anymore, so I'll just say mind the raeging Zoners-vs.-Everyone forum war and the accompanying flame threads.

Oh, and the cat, I guess. That's not as fun as cannibalistic diplomats, though. Hrmph.

Anyhow, since you're already read the rules, follow them, and enjoy your stay!
I had a quick browse through the forums just there and I see all sorts of hate and arguments between players. Why can't people get along? I can understand the occasional small fight but I see lots of people are involved.

Also, I haven't experienced much of that Zoner problem you speak of. Can you tell me more about it?
Welcome, roleplay, have fun, remember it's just a game, and mind Karlotta.

Oh, and the Zoner problem? Some PvP that ended up as an epic "story arc".
Ciao bello!

See you out there.

C.B