Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings all,

I'm fairly new to the server but I have to say it's a lot of fun. RP is the best way to play Freelancer imo.

My ingame character is a Rheinland Gunboat captain of the ship called Stadt.Seelow, assigned for light and standard patrols of the New Berlin system and also it's neighbouring systems.

Looking forward to meet you in space!
hi there.

guess i dont need to tell you to read the rules? also, a gunboat already? you you ... well done.

just .. have fun.
Welcome! Good to see new people flying somewhere other than Liberty. Keep up the good work!

Can't of course forget the shameless push... If you're ever in a Kusari'y mood, check out the Golden Chrysanthemums or the Kusari State Police!

*Edit: Added links*
NLH, BPA, RFP ...

no?
'Fairly new' I've spend some weeks with a trader char:P

' Wrote:hi there.

guess i dont need to tell you to read the rules? also, a gunboat already? you you ... well done.

just .. have fun.
Hello!

Finally new blood in rheinland!
I havent met you in space yet, but im looking forward to it. Just keep the game fair and both sides will have fun!
Hello, welcome to disco. Mind the cat.
(Beat you to it, denelo!!!)
Also, expect a wall of text from aerlm shortly.
Welcome to Discovery!

As a new member you will from time to time find yourself needing help, if this is the case look out for any [The_Angels] tagged ships, they will be very gracious to help you out!

The Angels are, as quoted from the Wiki:

[Image: angellogoredux.jpg]

"We are a group of players united under a common desire to provide information, guidance and advice to our fellow community members regardless of experience level with aims towards contributing to an equally educated and aware playerbase.
After all, it is troublesome to have fun when are low on credits, confused, and swimming in a sea of unhelpful, out of role-play chatter.
Our members may be contacted for assistance on the forums or within the game environment at any time. We assist in new player's first steps and basic combat training, to providing information on the background history and player presence of the differing factions of Sirius. While our philosophy is one of teaching to fish as opposed to simply providing a leg up, we will go the extra mile to provide direct assistance when the situation dictates we must."

Weekly Goals
  • Assist five new players.
  • Help one player join a faction.
  • Describe or accompany one player on a trade run.
If you would like anymore information on the Angels, please visit our Wiki page, here.

Please remember that at certain times that we are flooded with PMs asking us questions, if you do not get a reply straight away, we will get back to you!

Another thing to remember is to READ the rules, it may be boring to do so but it is important to keep server gameplay as good as it is. Plus if you read them you hopefully won't break them, saving our glorious Admins time and effort!

Rules can be found here.

Good luck and remember HAVE FUN! (Fun on this server is compulsory, anyone found not having fun will be tickled with a single feather till death)
' Wrote:Hello, welcome to disco. Mind the cat.
(Beat you to it, denelo!!!)
Also, expect a wall of text from aerlm shortly.

D:

But I beat you to the other two threads.

Welcome to Discovery! Read and follow the rules, avoid Reco there, and generally enjoy yourself.

Also, Rheinland needs the activity. Good for you! Mind you, this probably means I'll end up killing you repeatedly if you invade Houston like most of the rest of Rhienland, but still!
' Wrote:avoid Reco there
*a loud smash is heard, follwed by screaming and the sound of 16 starbeams*
Pages: 1 2