Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Artemida and Tyher.Gyt have been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any
hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a
player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.
You seem incapable of communicating in English, therefore you are unable to roleplay.

Consequences: Ships stripped and in Bastille.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I pilot Tyher. Gyt and I don't understand this infringement. If the dealer plays for time that I the pirate I have the right to kill him. And also I always reckon to an attack and I consider this rule to this case doesn't concern.
Yours faithfully Maks. Seroy
I ask to solve with this problem:rtfm:. Soon I probably not will there is some time for the server. That for me doesn't remain debts.:cool:Yours faithfully Maks. Seroy.
As the Admin-team apparently is occupied, i will answer your question for you:

You might remember that lonely Liberator within California with an official LPI- tag.
You might also remember how you surrounded it, and how the Barghest tried to instakill it, which of course failed due to a quick reaction.
You might perhaps also remember that noone of you ever said a single word prior to this, and also not much in the chase that ended with the destruction of the Barghest by two angry bees called "Liberators".
Thanks you. I know now the errors. And in I will try to rot them not to make.
Released from jail.