Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yarrr....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oi! The name is Jezelle, and you just wait. I'm going to be the most wanted woman in Liberty. Er.. Well... one day anyway... For the moment, I'm just a Helium miner for the junkers. But just you wait. Liberty skags will be frightening their children with tales of my exploits! You'll all be hearing folk too frightened to speak the name of Jezelle Harlock! The soaring star! The skank of Salisbury! (//I couldn't think of anymore alliteration...)

//I'm pithy and full of vinegar. But genuinely friendly. Jezelle is an excitable upstart trying to make a name for herself in the romance of the pirate. Sweet genuinely, but young and full of herself. Lets see where she goes. I'm super excited and happy to meet you all.
YARRRR!

welcome here read the rules, follow them and have fun,
Welcome to the server Jezelle!

Interesting RP Idea and it's ever good to see new peoples here.

Make sure that you read all the rules because they are here very important. If you need help ask ''The_Angels'' , they know all about the server and they are here to help the players but normal players can help you too if you need some short informations.

I wish you much fun here and happy RP'ing.

signed:

Manuel Smith
Just you wait Jezelle the names Shadowrayn im a Bounty Hunter by trade get too big and ill have to put you down. Plus it just so happens your in the sectors i normally patrol in liberty space.

// Btw Welcome im relativley new myself:)
Coo.

Welcom.

Enjo.

Looking forward to seeing you in brent space Jezelle. ::grins::
Welcome aboard the band wagon!:)
<strike>Leave before it's too late.</strike>

*notices the admins staring*

I MEAN IT'S WONDERFUL HERE! ENJOY YOUR STAY! READ.. RULLES. YES. RULES. FOLLOW THEM!

:unsure:

Heh. It's cool here, for the most part. Just have fun man, and don't let silly stuff get to ya. :yahoo:
Welcome to Discovery!

Yeah, as they've said above, read and follow the rules, RP, and mind the cat, and we'll all get along just fine.

For the record, I'd advise against pirating as a Junker. Junkers... don't pirate. Not openly. You'll want to switch affiliations for pirating. Pirate ID, obviously, is always a good one, but so are factional IDs. The Liberty Rogues are probably the only NPC faction outside Gallia that exist solely to pirate things.

Also, I like the character concept a lot. Lot of people don't bother to develop their unlawful characters, just dive right in as if they're already an establish pirate.
Well, I've done some tabletop before. I find characters tend to work out when they have both a solid realistic background.

Having a disadvantage like being so poor, all she can do is junker up her home system a good start.

And A realistic goal, like being the most wanted woman in liberty is a end goal. The fact that its tough, and she'll fail (A lot) gives a lifelike quality to the character

I'm sure she'll find her way. Story oppurtunities present all the time around here I've found.