Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smokey has been sanctioned for breaking the following rules
Quote:4. Intentional offtopic is not allowed.
It seems this has been lost in the system. Apologies for the delay.

You are banned for 7 days from the server starting from the time of this post. Please stop posting off topic remarks and in particular posting in sanction reports that you are not involved in.

You have been warned to stop this before. If you continue to do this harsher penalties will be applied.

Admin link: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79130
May I just say something here? I don't complain about the ban or anything, but I would like to say that I am not very happy on the way you handled this ban.

My accounts have been banned for, I think 3 days now, and you post a topic after these 3 days saying that I am banned for 7, and that the ban duration starts from the time of said post. I am just curios as to why?

If you wanted to ban me for 10 days, you could have just said "You are banned for 10 days." But instead my accounts have been banned 3 days (I think its 3, if its less I apologize) before a thread was posted, and now you say that the ban counts from the date of the post.

I would be very grateful if you could explain this situation to me.
I would like an answer to this.
I will just keep bumping this, because I feel like I deserve an answer, just like everyone else who made inquiries in their sanction threads...
Quote:I am just curios as to why?
Because I wanted to be specific about the length of time you are banned so that there was no confusion.

If I had said "You are banned for 10 days", an admin might have thought it was from the time of the posting, you might have thought it was from the time you were banned.
Alright, thanks for clearing that up.
I think that my <strike>10</strike> 7 day ban is over [Image: emoticon-0178-rock.gif]. Sooo, unban me please [Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]
<strike>Not</strike> done.
Thank you [Image: emoticon-0139-bow.gif]