Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stop it. Just.. stop it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Agency FB]Yes, Again, another rant topic about zoners.

You people who have been part of the excessive grieving that have caused several Zoner players to stop playing as zoners, some to stop playing fl in general, and disbanding of some Zoner factions.

Just stop and think through your actions here.

I believe you all know the various groups, factions and players im talking of. This rant about zoners this, zoners that, the excessive bountying, and the lolpvpwhores running about shooting zoners for almost no real reason at all, Just effing stop it.

This is nothing short of bullying and grieving. It is making it nothing short of hell to play as a zoner, since now, i cant even launch and fly around with a zoner without getting every corsairs, freelancer and merc trying to shoot me.

And i have seen the development. This stuff is going to end as nothing less then excessive sanctioning, ragequitting, and OORP hate towards other people in the community.

~Geeky
Like clockwork...can I haz the schedule too so I can create the next thread?
' Wrote:Like clockwork...can I haz the schedule too so I can create the next thread?

xD
"It's a matter of perception."
"It's all about points of views."
while you do have points, they've all been said before.