Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BaconSoda Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.

My name is BaconSoda and I like trading. *Hi Bacon*

I want to spend some money on signatures. And by signatures, I mean signature. So let me throw down the winnings first:

First prize: 75,000,000 credits
Second Prize: 20,000,000 credits
Third Prize: 5,000,000 credits

Yeah, 3 people can win. Pretty cool, huh? So, now the actual assignment.

There's this lady, Pitchfork. She's all, like, a Phantom or something. Her favorite color is purple. In her madness, she's attached herself to the teaching of the Revenant, or the Phantom leader, as her primary emotional crush. Entirely zealous, she believes that the only true salvation is in death, and only those who can spread the word of the Revenant's teachings and workings can be left unsaved in order to serve the greater good of humanity.

She looks like this.

Have fun. Ends October 1st, EST time, whenever I check it that day.
Normally I don't do this. But my Rogue's broke and it's a long Way to Malta and back to Buffalo :l

[Image: Pitchfork-1.png]
Oooh, I like that.

Seriously. Nice work and fast too.
[Image: Baconsoda_sig_project_1.png]
Might make another one. I'm not too happy with this one.
*Cough*

Two weeks remaining.
Hmm... Initially I thought that I will wait until you give some feedback to the others, but anyways...

[Image: bacon_concept2_exp1.png]

(Sorry Schlu for umm... 'borrowing' your border. I had something in mind what did look ugly so I used the last great one I could recon... I might try another effect..)
Shade wersion:
baner_Pitchfork4.png
Guildwars wiki is offline or smth I can't get the pic.
' Wrote:Guildwars wiki is offline or smth I can't get the pic.

maybe You should look at this.
Hi, I got to playing around tonight. Incomplete and needs some finish work, but it's up for your viewing.

[Image: Bacon_Sig_Sample-1.png]
Pages: 1 2