Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: kicking troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my brother is having a heck of a time trying to get any gameplay done on the server. He can successfully connect to the server, but he instantly gets a message saying "You will be kicked. Reason: bad installation". We have reinstalled both the game and the mod several times and have only gotten the game to work once so far. He is running Windows 7 on his computer if it matters at all
thanks, I'll try what Jinx suggests, but I also read that it may not be an installation problem at all...
I changed the link, check it again
I've already pretty much followed those steps for installation. Though I'll admit I didn't read the rest of the page. and I really don't want to uninstall Kaspersky until it has expired on his computer (I keep hearing that it is a great antivirus)
I suggest you to read the rest of the page and rethink every step suggested there... Sometimes you can overlook a tiny, unimportant looking detail:)
Besides it suggests every logical move you can make in case of an installation error (which it obviously is)
Thanks, we got it working (I hope)