Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello. Signiture/Avatar Wanted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm new. I'm just wanting to perk up my account on here with some nice pictures. Could someone make me a signature, to start.

Signiture:

Words: Avalanche
Design: Small design, doesn't take up the whole available space. Maybe have some nice colors, design. Make it look pleasant to look at. No Ships/People/Planets/Stations. Its a non FL picture. Maybe some mist, have a nice solid black line border. Maybe, some blues, purples and whites mixing into each other. Must look perfect and not faded. Just a clam design that if people scan a thread, they will see it and think without looking at the poster: "Oh, thats Avalanche"

Words: Avalanche
Design: Same as Signature, So do the Signature first and cut out apart of it for the Avatar. So it matches.

Rewards: I've seen people do this for 75M so... 75M?:)

Thank you everyone.
Hey, perhaps something like this maybe?

[Image: Avalanchecopy.jpg]

[Image: Avatar3copy.jpg] [Image: Avatarcopy.jpg]
my first project:

[Image: Avalanche_avatar.jpg]
Baner:
[Image: Avalanche_baner2.png]

edit: pictures deleted from serwer.
' Wrote:Hey, perhaps something like this maybe?

[Image: Avalanchecopy.jpg]

Ive seen designs like this alot ... none the less , its cool :cool:

ima give this a try
I've been eyeing this all day long.

[Image: Ava_Avalanche.png]

Sig:
[Image: Sig_Avalanche_1a.png] [Image: Sig_Avalanche_1b.png]

The two sig graphics are subtly different in shadow placement. Whichever you like better is my bid for that 75M. :rolleyes:
Hello community members, I feel that I like Keizmos the best. It seems to be perfect in my eyes. I'll take it.

Sorry to the others. I don't want you to try and spend hours on work when I feel my opinion has already been set. Thank you all.