Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirates attacking me without RP warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey

i was on my patrol from NY to cali, as i came in cali 2 pirates disrupted the line and starded attacking me without ANY RP warning, all they said was let see the LSF exsplode.

Can i report them and where can i do this?
Welcome:D
' Wrote:hey

i was on my patrol from NY to cali, as i came in cali 2 pirates disrupted the line and starded attacking me without ANY RP warning, all they said was let see the LSF exsplode.

Can i report them and where can i do this?
First, welcome to Discovery gaming community, and the gameserver. Sanity is not an option needed.

Secondly, we do not like Trials By Forums, which a post like yours easily can deterioate into. Just remember that.

As for how to report people who breaks rules, check the pinned threads in the Violation report section of the forums. Just remember you need screenshots, and you need to reference the rules that were broken.

As for the case you are talking about, it seems they were acting in character with the RP of being a pirate. As for any rules infraction, that depends on how the situation went down. But without screenshots of the conversation you do not have any evidence to submit, so a violation report is not a good idea.

Read the rules section, and if you have questions, you can allways contact one of the [Admin] tagged ships, or one of the [The Angels] tagged ships. The former runs the server, and the latter are players who spend some time helping new players getting accustomed to how the RP environment functions on the server.

A & L Guy
Incidentally, I assume you mean Cali as in the California system, not Cali base in Tau 23;)

California often has a lot of pirates on the tradelane leading to the New York gate. This is because transports with gold ore often pass by that area. If you are patrolling alone, you'll want to avoid that area. Team up with some Navy if you want to be fairly safe... Pirates generally attack police because waiting around just leads to the police calling in backup, that's probably why you were jumped with a minimal engagement notice.
//You may have something if they were above level 30 while you were not (You are posting the newbie forum), as well as if you did not instigate the confrontation (as this would nullify the previous statement). Also, take screenies. Always be prepared.

edit: The first clause is also arguable if you had something other than a civilian ID installed. If any of those are in question you dont have a case. If you didnt take screenies... you dont have a case. sorry
I see you already found trouble...

Good luck, and welcome.
Bane.: "Well lets show this bad boy whos boss?"
Bane.: "What you say?"

-: Ah suppose ah have time to schedule in an LABC exploding.
War-Machine: so you guys pirating agian?
Bane.: "Alright.. lets have our fun."
-: I'm just chillaxin' near these lanes.
-: Now I'm blowin' you up.

War-Machine: why did you start attcking me
Bane.: Why not."

- is a random Rogue
Bane. is Phantom (me)
War-Machine is navy (you)

If you neglected to see that in the five minutes before we attacked you, well then :mellow: