Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player warned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't call another player retarded. We couldn't tell if you said this in role play or out of role play and hence this suggestion to find a better role play insult.

Admin link: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80057
Could I as his faction leader please receive the evidence, Cannon?
Sent.
After taking a look to the screen... What's making the admin team doubt if it was inRP or OOC insult? The '//>_>' message which I wrote after I collided into the planet (blue message)? Or just the word 'retarded' itself?
The things you can get warned for these days.. Righto.
' Wrote:After taking a look to the screen... What's making the admin team doubt if it was inRP or OOC insult? The '//>_>' message which I wrote after I collided into the planet (blue message)? Or just the word 'retarded' itself?

Please?
If I may intervene here, I was there when this happened. You were complaining in OOC about lag and whatever, and then you dived into the planet, after typing that message. Then you came back to the fight.

I don't see why aren't you just admitting that you meant to say it in group chat instead? Even if you meant to say it in local, it was really bad taste, and possibly not the best RP line that ever came from a GRN officer. Even so, this is only a warning, they didn't take away anything from you. So why do you insist?
' Wrote:If I may intervene here, I was there when this happened. You were complaining in OOC about lag and whatever, and then you dived into the planet, after typing that message. Then you came back to the fight.

1: OOC complain about lag? Excuse me? I enabled EZ and kept moving while looking at your group at your group (So I didn't notice I had the planet behind me), I said the inRP (Doubtful for the admins) insult and a second later, 'BOOM', planet crash. Then, the 'smiley' (my only ooc message) appeared.

2: Your group only engaged the cruiser. All our fighters were moving to Dijon, though I don't know if somebody could engage you, but I can ensure you I didn't.

You know, I expected to be warned for the rule 3.3 (ooc things, etc) not for 'insulting'. I really don't see the logic.
The way you phrased your RP insults made them seem to be out-of-role play insults but we were not 100% sure.

This warning is to help you avoid phrases that might get you sanctioned.

Next time I will not bother posting a warning. I will go straight to a sanction instead.