Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dual Siggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright. Considering they are my only real trading character and I absolutely love to use them, I'm going to see if anyone wants to make a dual signature for my two Gateway Interstellar characters.

Requirements: Either the shipnames and/or character names for my two Gateway shippers;
  • - Director of Trade Operations - Walter Godwin (He's 56), pilot of the Agincourt, a Shetland
  • +Walter is from Cambridge, well educated, no family to speak of, history with armed forces.
  • - Henry + Thomas Ismay, brothers who pilot the Royal Cruise Liner "Celtic" **Edited with Royal Liner link**
  • +To give you an idea of who they are. and what the Celtic is (though it does refugee evac as well.
  • - Bretonian (early 1900) themed (IE: Starscapes, Red, white, Orange, blue(not so much), Kensington, Cambridge, etc.)
  • - Characters are great if you can find them, though I'd prefer just ships.
  • - Doesn't matter how the sig is split, though if it were the same size as my current [GC] one that'd be awesome.
  • - If you WANT you can come up with a Gateway Interstellar logo and who knows maybe we'll use it.
Payments:
Anywhere from 50-100mil credits. More if it is very polished and/or you create a wonderful usable logo for Gateway Interstellar.
I wanna try
' Wrote:
I'll send you mine tomorrow.
crusader better not pr0 me:(
A quick idea of mine

[Image: dualsiggycopy.png]

Thoughts?
I might give it a go, although I'm not pro at this kind of stuff so I'll see what I can come up with.

, I believe he said he wants more of an orange/yellow tone, not as blue as yours is.
Hehe, Royal Cruise Liner.

I agree with what Vesko said, yes, the blue makes it look Libertonian, hence why I said "not so much" when I put blue. I do love the render/effects on it though. Makes it look quite nice. Remember, Bretonian feel (keep their starscapes in mind; ie: there's no real blue (except maybe Manchester a bit?))
K then, will change it liner a bit later,
do you want me to turn the background to Yellow or
i should get a new one?
Maybe something like this then?

[Image: duallsigcopy.png]
Bumping this, so that Chase can see it.
Pages: 1 2 3