Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battleship Nagoyo? (next to Holman Station)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So is anyone else having a problem with this battleship? Everytime I go there, it is red with me, all the time and there is no reason for it. I am totaly green with All the Kusari military and police, and all corporations, so it's not like someone I am hostle with shows up and changes it. THere will be Kusari Navy ships there that are grren to me, but the battleship will still be red. Any one else have this problem?
Yeah, it's gonna get sorted next beta.

It's the wrong faction. Corrupt KNF instead of KNF.
' Wrote:Yeah, it's gonna get sorted next beta.

It's the wrong faction. Corrupt KNF instead of KNF.

Yup. During the construction of the SP campaign, there were 2 KNF factions created and 2 RM factions. One for each is normal, the other is ALWAYS hostile. KNF that is hostile is the Corrupt Tekagi KNF. They are the KNF you fight when you take Tekagi's transport. Its done this way so the rest of Kusari isn't hostile to you as you do that mission. The RM one is the Infected RM. They are the RM you fight during the one Bundschuh mission at the shipyard, so the rest of Rheinland doesn't go all over you. Like the 3 BSs, 6 cruisers, and 12 GBs you see at the planet..
It seems it isn't hostile to some sorts of NPC's, even if those NPC's attacked the Nagasaki. Very strange.

Respectfully
AoM

Quote:Like the 3 BSs, 6 cruisers, and 12 GBs you see at the planet..
Good god, f the RM faction ever has that kind of firepower online at the same time and your in New Berlin you can kiss your ass goodbye, cause you ain't gonna have one for much longer...
' Wrote:So is anyone else having a problem with this battleship? Everytime I go there, it is red with me, all the time and there is no reason for it. I am totaly green with All the Kusari military and police, and all corporations, so it's not like someone I am hostle with shows up and changes it. THere will be Kusari Navy ships there that are grren to me, but the battleship will still be red. Any one else have this problem?

Now I know I'm not crazy. I thought I was the only one who saw that. I had to re-think my way around that place just to get through with out any problems. There seems to be a bunch of NPCs there with a BS to head me off.
' Wrote:So is anyone else having a problem with this battleship? Everytime I go there, it is red with me, all the time and there is no reason for it. I am totaly green with All the Kusari military and police, and all corporations, so it's not like someone I am hostle with shows up and changes it. THere will be Kusari Navy ships there that are grren to me, but the battleship will still be red. Any one else have this problem?

My trader chars have not the problems.
Do some thinking and you will figure out the BS's faction.

EDIT
(read below)
Hey, chill, he posted that last beta, your posting from this beta. 2 different mods.
Sorry Myriadic but you seem to be laggging pretty bad here.......all these comments were posted when beta4 was on the server - and there the BS was hostile to everyone.

Since Sunday we have beta5 and there it's fixed.... so maybe you should apologize
Ooops, my bad. Indeed i have to apoligize.
I'm sorry for this and i will edit the post scince i'm completly wrong.