Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goldgolem has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an
Admin's name without permission is not allowed.
Don't do it ... Especially as the 'No Fire Zones' have absolutely nothing to do with the server rules.

Consequences: Twenty million credits shifted to the Admin Widows and Orphans Fund. Paperwork in your
empty hold.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello Admins

I'm sorry I thought the no fire zones where mayde to get a bit rest after a fight, but second one I have posted my own report to since I was attacked without any warning but I guess you don't approve it due the no fire zone mistake I'm really sorry for that...

Kindley regards,
MauriceH