Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hooners has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any
hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a
player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

6.2 Ship and equipment used must match tag and ID as closely as possible.

The following chart is an official guideline of ship and weapon use on the official Discovery Server :
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32197

All characters using mismatched ID/Ship/Weapon combinations must possess either an Admin granted
Terrorist ID or a Special Operative ID.
Consequences: Removed the guns not allowed, the rather ambiguous reputation, and the contents of your
hold for the relevant paperwork.
You are now docked in Bastille till we have a word ... A post here will do the job.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello Pal,

Am a newbie at this, am re-reading the rules and tech chart.

Am a bit unsure by nature, but will ask in-game b4 I commit to any more piracy! can u summarize? I have learning difficulties and find understanding hard.

What's the first sanction? I think When I was pirating last night and a person wouldn't pay and tried to run, I drilled him and stole his loot.

The second one I now understand, (the chart is a little difficult to understand as am colour-blind) but am getting it now.

Hope I can be a sound pirate and learn the rules fast.

Sorry and many thanks

Hooners.

P.s Plz apologize to whoever I did bad.
I have been here rather a long time, so I'll reserve judgement on the medical conditions ... Suffice to say, they
have been reeled out more than once or twice in the past.
Suggestion is, get someone else to translate the the tech chart, and explain the rules, especially 5.2 ...
One word pirating attempts ain't allowed. Ship moved to a Freeport.

If your in game could we have a mock pirate scenario run through?

Would appreciate.