Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 2 pictures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good Day ladies and gentlemen,

I'm looking for a person which can make me 2 pictures.

my Ideas:

a picture with the font ''INCOMING TRANSMISSION'' and a picture of a men - a young men in age 20-30 years.

and the other one with the font: '' TRANSMISSION ENDING ''

both should look technically with a black, green background and with a few lines from left to right.

It should have something Rheinlandish Military design or something.

I would be happy if some persons try it:)
nobody?
How much are you willing to pay for it, because if you offer some Cash I might do something when I am at Home.
I'll have a quick muck around, now.

Do you have any reference pics you want included? Like how your character looks, etc?
http://www.maennerfrisuren.org/wp-content/...%A4gt_diese.jpg

he looks cool, take him as character if its possible or have it allready another one?

Sorry I forgot to say how much I would pay... my bad.

for each picture 35 millions? If you want more, just say it because I have enough.
Beginning work on it now. Would I be right in assuming that the ship in your present sig is his?
No, both pictures which I want here are just pictures LIKE this:

[Image: ManuelHeader.png]

[Image: ManuelFooter.png]

please don't just take this pictures and edit it.

both pictures should have:

- a rheinland, technical design
- black, dark green background
- a few lines from left to right.
- and the first picture with '' INCOMING TRANSMISSION '' get the picture of the men then.

That's pictures for my [RM] character also no this pictures have nothing to do with my Corsair character. Please do not watch my signature:P
Look Here
Waratah, your pictures are awesome but they have a high price, well, no problem for me but if I can get cheaper ones which I like very much, then I will buy the cheaper pictures.

Pictures like Waratah's are really perfect. I want pictures like that, I could not describe it directly.

But I'll wait before I buy two picture from you. First I will watch the pictures from the other one/s.
What's the character's name/rank? Almost done.

Edit: Ship, too?
Pages: 1 2 3