Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MNS-Mea has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

If the player respawns in the same system, he/she must leave the system within 10 minutes of his destruction without attacking anyone, except in self-defense. Other players are not allowed to attack one who is leaving.

Quote:5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

Consequences:

This is the second time your name has crossed out desk. Leaving a fight to repair is considered fleeing a fight and you are not allowed back in that system for 4 hours if the victor is still around. Your guns have been re-possessed, your cargo cleared of all items and munitions, including armor, to make room for a sanction notice and your bank account stripped. We don't want to see your name across this desk again.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
hahahah you just admins decided to rob and destroy me completely! what is the use of force! Why now? I got one sentence right now and again you find something that sanctioned , so we have taken all the weapons and armor and money ... so why not take a boat and then it would be easier...
when someone says something for themselves in defense of you admins as horde you go to him ..
for you have only one word and that is a shame ....
We didn't do anything, you did it yourself as reported by another player.
i think the other player deserve also same sanction like me ...
if u see a log u see his treath to me with BANN ... the same player who reported me... and i now reported him so.. do u job see a log and sanction the other player

3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.
First of all, don't tell me how to do my job! Got it?
Second, in all the screenshots I have of the incident, not ONE of them has any threats of reporting.
If YOU have a screenshot of the incident then submit it in a report of your own, of which I have not seen!
1. You broke the rules. That requires punishment WHATEVER the people around you did.
2. We have seen no evidence of the other people involved in this doing anything wrong.
3. If you wish to report someone following that incident, then get the (screenshot) evidence and post it as a new thread here.

You have not done this. How can we punish a crime we don't know about? What justification have you got for being so mindblowingly angry?
i didnt make a screen shot .. i didnt know what u will do ...
but anyway u got chat log u can chek it all! so...
You broke the rules, unfortunately you got caught. You got punished ... So, of course it's entirely everyone
else's fault. There is no record of anyone threatening a ban, so please move on before you say something
you will regret for some considerable time.