Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Incoming vessel; identify yourself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings all!

I've been skulking around the Discovery forums for a few years now and finally created an account; time to give back to the community and all that fun stuff.

A few of you may have seen me in-game as David_Ripper (Backstory goes here-Shamelsess self promotion..) My first roleplaying character. Hurrah for the newbie. The community have been excellent (Apart from one pilot with a case of the Lolwutt's - who was promtly labelled as delusional) and I look forward to RPing with you (collectively that is; not 'You' reading this post right now. Which isn't to say that I would exclude you.... Nevermind.)

Congratulations to the dev team are in order I think; Bravo! I have now stopped playing regular Freelancer. Curse you Discovery; you're more addictive then Civ 4.

See you in space!
Howdy.

<strike>Read rules.

Have fun.

Trust no-one.</strike>

(Hey, it rhymes)

Oh, wait.

You've been here a while and all.

Glad to see you've stopped lurking and made an account, I did pretty much the same thing a while ago.

XD
welcome welcome have fun and such

oh btw nice shirt.
You sound like you'll fit in swimmingly. Mind the trolls.
Amusingly enough that's the same stock avvy I used when I started!

Hope you enjoy yourself! Feel free to ping with any questions you might have.

Don't let the perceptions of raaawr around here get you down. We're like a big dysfunctional family at dinner. Every day. Forever.
Welcome, <strike>new guy</strike>, ooh guess not. But still welcome.
Welcome to discovery, enjoy your stay and don't feed the forum trolls.
<div align="right]
Blood'
congrats on making an account,

hope yer be having fun around.

' Wrote:Amusingly enough that's the same stock avvy I used when I started!

Hope you enjoy yourself! Feel free to ping with any questions you might have.

Don't let the perceptions of raaawr around here get you down. We're like a big dysfunctional family at dinner. Every day. Forever.

I believe Dusty is RP-ing a drunk uncle in this situations, but I can't say better for myself.

Welcome, enjoy and...stay like a lot
Welcome to the forums! Have some fun on them. <strike>troll loads it's fun</strike> :)
Pages: 1 2