Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ID's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now lets take a situation.

3 scra fighters comes to california. Finds some rogues. Shoots them down with appropriet rp and everything. While few rogues are still alive a LN gb comes and a rogue dessy from who knows where and couple of fighters. Gb is taking damage and drains bots.

LN gets bot fed from Rogue dessy.

Now in such situation? is here any rule violation? Can they actually ally against scra?
Well, in both Liberty Rogue and Liberty Rouge Guard ID is written this: "Cannot ally with any lawfuls"!
LN ID
LR Gurad id.

Hello kitty
Ah.. well id's are clear. Jsut SCRA might be some epic evil like nomads against all sirius is allowed to ally.
It's always been said that if there is a greater Enemy even unalled/hostile Factions can ally. I saw Bounty Hunters shooting Corsairs while the Outcasts were helping them.

In this Case the Cruiser and Gunboat knew each other, and already have a developed deep Role Play.
' Wrote:It's always been said that if there is a greater Enemy even unalled/hostile Factions can ally. I saw Bounty Hunters shooting Corsairs while the Outcasts were helping them.

In this Case the Cruiser and Gunboat knew each other, and already have a developed deep Role Play.

where you saw that? and when?
There were various Threads about this? Or do you mean their Role Play?
How is being efficient by forming a temporary non-aggression agreement allying with someone?
I heard the Mollies and BAF do that from Time to Time. Though I don't know if that is true.
' Wrote:I heard the Mollies and BAF do that from Time to Time. Though I don't know if that is true.

Are you referring to bot sharing?

Pages: 1 2 3 4