Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OMFG!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
guys it was 1.25 meters long and its the israeli venom snake called "Vipera palaestinae" if you want to see me battling the snake i can upload the vid:Pmy girlfriend helped a bit... she was screaming and thous rendering the snake inert and the strange thing i was sure it was a burglar because i heard noises on the second floor of my house so i grabbed a knife and went upstairs to find a very angry snake... OMG so much adrenaline
Uumm... well, good on ya for killing the big scary venomous baddie. If you live long enough though, it won't be the first.

As strange as it may seem to you right now, your situation is not unique. for example, in my many moons, I've killed 6 scorpions, 2 rats & one water moccasin, collectively within my collective domiciles up to now.

I know you're freaked out by it at the moment enough to post about it, but really, it ain't that big a deal.

just shake it off & just wait till next time (cause there will be a next time:crazy:)

' Wrote:guys it was 1.25 meters long

if you want to see me battling the snake i can upload the vid

my girlfriend helped a bit... she was screaming and thous rendering the snake inert

i grabbed a knife and went upstairs to find a very angry snake... OMG so much adrenaline

Now tell me, it wasn't perchance a trouser snake hmm?

*waits for the dirty looks*
Good job, a discovery player lives!
vid or stfu!

btw why did you record it? klinda reminds me of this:

[Image: 22344239651087263850192.jpg]

but good thing you are fine
Sends PETA activists to weedalot's home...
' Wrote:a discovery player lives!
Weed, a discovery player...:lol:
btw i hope you made a screen of the blue message (smoke)

sig it nau!
I <3 snakes.

Except when they try and kill me.
Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEE!
Pages: 1 2 3