Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need a logo for Traffic Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ehm sorry, but the ageira logo is a picture rendered in this logo like my Tradelaneparts, i cant draw you free hands a ship and a Tradelane, my picture is exactly the same as you want, i can change the positions of the rendered objects, if you want, but iam afraid, that my skills with photoshop are not well enough to do this job maybe, yet.
' Wrote:ehm sorry, but the ageira logo is a picture rendered in this logo like my Tradelaneparts, i cant draw you free hands a ship and a Tradelane, my picture is exactly the same as you want, i can change the positions of the rendered objects, if you want, but iam afraid, that my skills with photoshop are not well enough to do this job maybe, yet.
thats ok:)
its why i made this thread
the reason why i gave money on the first one is that i wasn't specific enough on what i wanted.
now i am

default reward increased to 70 million
do you want a pencil look? black-white? swifting with the pencil over the objects to fill them out with white-black colours?
So I figure something like this is what you wish?

[Image: tdsmall1.png]

This is small-res copy, I can send any resolution up to 5000*5000 if you accept this.
I would like to try, i will send my submission tomorrow.

Crusader4 is here now, all photoshopers are doomed ! :O
i mean you may have a badass logo after all xD

i really liked the first Andrew. one, with the triangles...
' Wrote:Crusader4 is here now, all photoshopers are doomed ! :O
i mean you may have a badass logo after all xD

i really liked the first Andrew. one, with the triangles...

Ah, don't say that :$,
you will ruin the hopes of other participants.
' Wrote:So I figure something like this is what you wish?

[Image: tdsmall1.png]

This is small-res copy, I can send any resolution up to 5000*5000 if you accept this.
its not to spec!

[Image: 29m6d10.png]
notice how
a) the lane is seen at an angle
b) the upholder is moving through the lane.

' Wrote:

Ah, don't say that :$,
you will ruin the hopes of other participants.

i dont even enter on this things because of you:laugh:im too afraid of your skills:wacko: (jk)
my avatar and sigs are my creations :nyam:

well good luck to all !
' Wrote:i dont even enter on this things because of you:laugh:im too afraid of your skills:wacko: (jk)
my avatar and sigs are my creations :nyam:

well good luck to all !
practice makes perfect. just ask crusader:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6