Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sig Request for poor old miles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, my old hand made sig as you can see is jsut... Bland.

So, I think its time to reflect a revolutionary change in character for miles =)

I want something similar to what I have herre, how a wraith is rocketing away from a rheinlandic planet. BUT, for the character, I want something done from jin-Roh. Images attached at the bottom.

Character's name is Miles Cadre, please dont add [RM] tag or rank because its going to change over time. I'd like a cool rheinlandic quote if anyone has one, but somewhere on the sig it says "Ein Volk, Ein Kanzler, EIN RHEINLAND!" and "FUR RHEINLAND!

Also, imagination is your best tool ^^

Sadly no moneys can be offered =/ So I doubt this request will be filled, but never ask never learn eh?

pics (BEWARE! MAY BE LARGE!)

[img]http:/veactionanime.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jin-roh.jpg[/img]

https://www.madman.co.nz/wallpapers/jin-roh...de_298_1280.jpg

[Image: jin-roh.jpg]
I'll donate some time to a signature in need.
[Image: Cadre.png]

I'm not quite happy with it yet, and feedback would help.

I plan on changing the color, font, and location of the characters name sometime tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep.
Nevermind, I don't really have the time anymore, sorry

~cheers
' Wrote:[Image: Cadre.png]

I'm not quite happy with it yet, and feedback would help.
I plan on changing the color, font, and location of the characters name sometime tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep.
"Without devotion"? XD

Looks pretty epic to me ^^

EDIT: oooh I see now, "Without Devotion... I am nothing"
' Wrote:"Without devotion"? XD

Looks pretty epic to me ^^

EDIT: oooh I see now, "Without Devotion... I am nothing"

My epicness aside(:cool:), what can be done to make it fit your ideal vision better?
' Wrote:My epicness aside(:cool:), what can be done to make it fit your ideal vision better?
difficult question

I'm going to need a little time to think, the layout is pretty impressive, the silouheted armor also is good. for now, I think its pretty well.

I'll have to make one for another character now, I have teh inspiration, but this one is great, cant wait to see it wrapped uop. Just need to ind out where to put thta "ein volk" saying on there =/
[Image: Cadre-1.png]

How's that look?
' Wrote:[Image: Cadre-1.png]

How's that look?
hmmm dunno.. You using photoshoop/gimp to make this? If so, send me the template via pm, I wanna try a few things ^^
Well this version would miss "ein blut" IMHO. No offense, but it really makes you remind it (Hitler).

Pilgrim
Pages: 1 2