Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer Tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone know what makes them tick? How would one go about getting one? When Ive made a new character and gone about getting a Zoner tag, I've noticed that by the time I'm finished I have a rather high neutral Freelancer reputation. Does anyone know if its possible to get a freelancer tag?
' Wrote:Anyone know what makes them tick? How would one go about getting one? When Ive made a new character and gone about getting a Zoner tag, I've noticed that by the time I'm finished I have a rather high neutral Freelancer reputation. Does anyone know if its possible to get a freelancer tag?

I wouldnt be able to tell you how to get the tag but I've had multiple tag issues myself...But somehow by doin the quit mission thing...I managed to go from Messed up tags, to no tag at all...With half the people on the friendly side still likeing me....How did I get no tag however is beyond me...Though I think there may be a freelancer faction im not sure.
To answer your question, yes it's possible to get a Freelancer tag. How to do it? Well... That would be a spoiler wouldn't it? It's Discovery, go discover!:)
There is a freelancer faction its just figuring out how to get freelancers full green. Killing Freelancers and Bounty Hunters for some reason lowers your rep, but nothing says what increases it..Not sure why it increases.
If you search around a bit there is already a thread here about it.............
Spoiler my ***, this is a RP server, and telling someone how to get their proper RP tag is not a spoiler.

I've never tried it, but I believe you have to keep getting Zoners friendlier, then killing Order (and maybe GMG) so that your Zoner rep drops without you actually attacking the Zoners, then get Zoners friendly again, etc... Eventually Freelancers will be fully green.
its attainable. ive seen 4 people with a fl tag flying about. try asking them ingame. Jason 'Bear' something something.. is one of them..
Oh boy....I asked IS IT POSSIBLE not how to do it... Sheesh.
Alright. Ill try that. Thanks Drake. This ought to be a riot..
THIS MOD CALL DISCOVERY FOR GOD SAKE....(yea..i know how to get the FL tag..)
' Wrote:THIS MOD CALL DISCOVERY FOR GOD SAKE....(yea..i know how to get the FL tag..)

Well, ain't you special.

Oh, and jumping down people's throats is reserved for Bulldog, I think.
Pages: 1 2 3 4