Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cheapest Sig makers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I am very interested in hiring someone to do a nice sig for me and the only quote I have received so far is around 50-100 Million credits.
Is this the cheapest I am to expect or can someone offer me cheaper?

Cheers,
White Wolf
you could offer 10-20, someone should bite (I would probably). or you could just post what you want, some of us don't only do it for money
' Wrote:you could offer 10-20, someone should bite (I would probably). or you could just post what you want, some of us don't only do it for money

hmm..the thing is I don't really know how to describe what I want.
I guess the basic design I would want would be to incorporate an image of a white wolf standing strong and proud with some form of Bounty Hunters Guild design mixed in with it.
Because your an Aussie Ill help you out.. ill make you a sig for free.

Check my Work Here and if you agree, send me a detailed description of what you want.

But do not post in my sig thread or the deal is off.
I will also make a shoot, but I need more info - what kind of ship You fly, where?
You mention something about BH - so I asume that You are one of BH, and The name of the pilot is White-Wolf?
' Wrote:Hi all,

I am very interested in hiring someone to do a nice sig for me and the only quote I have received so far is around 50-100 Million credits.
Is this the cheapest I am to expect or can someone offer me cheaper?

Cheers,
White Wolf

Oldum works on signatures whenever he has time, he's made almost all of mine and some banners that I used when I ran the RdG unofficial faction a while back. He's prices vary from whatever you can afford. (That includes free.)

EDIT:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=72926&st=0

Link to his Signature shop you can view some others he's made.
I make free sigs for people, let me know if you're interested and I'll install PS again.:P

I'm limited on skills of what I can do.

Examples:

[Image: tombstonesig1.png]

[Image: densigdejaname.png]

Not the best but meh, it's free! ^.^
First idea:
[Image: white%20wolf.png]
Second Idea:
[Image: white%20wolf2.png]
I took an interest in your request ( as I normally only do PM requests ) You have a Wolf in your name.

[Image: whitewolf.jpg]
Very nice...I like them...iv got Waratar on the job at the mo but cheers for these anyway:)

Wolf
Pages: 1 2