Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: do you still need to register for a battleship/dreadnought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings all

I was wondering if you still need to register on your name and on the forums for a Battleship/Dreadnought, because i want to buy one and i just want to make sure if its still like that or have they change it?

Regards
Its not mandatory but usually people register their capital ship names with the respective faction registry..
Okay thanks a lot for your info
Uh... Huh... Take a look at the lolwuts in Dessies... I mean thats why we have so many idiots in caps today. They should bring the registration back.
' Wrote:Uh... Huh... Take a look at the lolwuts in Dessies... I mean thats why we have so many idiots in caps today. They should bring the registration back.

Totally with you on that...
well not all lolwhats can get dreads or batle ships thay cost loads I am about 2 days away from having the creds needed then I can finaly get myself one as well
Why need for registry?

It makes no sense for me at all means. There is a button called 'Respawn' when you die, thats proven fact on Freelancer (Unrealastic World)!

Still don't get it and want to argue about it? Well then, more examples shall we :rolleyes:

I buy a Dreadnaught, and I have not registered it on the rightful official faction - ok... thats 'semi-bad'
What are the consequences?
1 - Being stopped and shut down by Players....

THATS ALL? YEP....

Its freelancer - you can fly what you want if you follow the proper rules!

Yeah it might be a game, but it still have rules
And somehow you cannot fly everything what you want.
And that`s good so.
I think about something like Phantom fighter with Krakens and Liberty Navy ID or crap like that.

And about the caps without flying in official faction... yeah you just get shot down sooner and later and loose more or less nothing. Aslong you can adapt this to the RP, good. Aslong you ain`t a guy who shoots like maniac at every ship in sight, not caring for roleplay or respect, just for the lulwhuts, I can live with that...and aslong you respect the special RP rules about caps in the gameworld.
But some people don`t do that. Not the kind of guys I can show respect for...They joined the wrong server for that anyways.
So. . . I take it i can get one without registering
Pages: 1 2