Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back. Finally.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow. Been a long time since I've been here. Imagine how surprised I was when I searched for my login and found that all of my old stuff was still around. I'm pretty happy about that. :)

A few questions, guys:

Is the BLS really toast? I loved those guys, and I made sure that my one main character (Ammi Pierce), felt like she lived her life like a good Outcast enforcer should.

Now that I have an awesome computer and a great internet connection, I'm definitely hoping to jump back into the fray and kick some ass for Malta, not to mention writing new stuff for Ammi, which was one of my favorite things to do. There are so many great writers here that are inspired by Freelancer, I just can't get enough of it.

Definitely interested in getting things up and running again, if I can. Please, please let me know if I can hop into Ammi's old Scimitar and tool around with my BLS cronies again. (not that anyone would remember me, anyway... ;) )

...now all I have to do is work on a new Sig for Ammi, since all of my old 'BLS Prophets' ones are the only ones I have... Oh, and get Disco installed, of course. :)
' Wrote:Wow. Been a long time since I've been here. Imagine how surprised I was when I searched for my login and found that all of my old stuff was still around. I'm pretty happy about that.:)

A few questions, guys:

Is the BLS really toast? I loved those guys, and I made sure that my one main character (Ammi Pierce), felt like she lived her life like a good Outcast enforcer should.

Now that I have an awesome computer and a great internet connection, I'm definitely hoping to jump back into the fray and kick some ass for Malta, not to mention writing new stuff for Ammi, which was one of my favorite things to do. There are so many great writers here that are inspired by Freelancer, I just can't get enough of it.

Definitely interested in getting things up and running again, if I can. Please, please let me know if I can hop into Ammi's old Scimitar and tool around with my BLS cronies again. (not that anyone would remember me, anyway...;))

...now all I have to do is work on a new Sig for Ammi, since all of my old 'BLS Prophets' ones are the only ones I have... Oh, and get Disco installed, of course.:)

Welcome back! And no, the BLS isn't toast. They merged with the SOB to form the Venezi Syndicate (or something similar, spelling may be off), aka, Syn|.

Re-read the rules, they've changed some. Again. Serpentis is in charge of the Syn| now, I believe, so you'll probably want to get in touch with him.

Enjoy.
Welcome back
Welcome back.. I dont know you though..
Not many people do. Wasn't able to really get myself around the game before my computer crapped all over itself and I switched to VISTA, which was very, very unfriendly to my Freelancer installation. Better now, though, and definitely interested. Guess I'll throw a recruitment request at the Syndicate. Thanks for the welcome, guys. :)
You still had your stuff? Lucky...

Welcome