Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hidden data package in the neural net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Intrusion detected... activating firewall "Hello"...
Firewall bypassed... initiating countermeasure "Delete_all"...
Countermeasure disabled... checking origin...
Origin unknown... checking hack speed...
Hack speed matching preprogrammed parameters... executing subroutine "Greetings"

Entering playback mode...

[Image: jawsface2.jpg]

"Well...it seems that my little package found its way to you, or you found your way to it. Don't know...
My callsign is Jaws... and now that i showed you my face i don't believe you need more info regarding
my life. I payed a lot of creds to a so-called com-expert, to send you an answer. It's regarding your
message i got in my ... ... *peeved mumbling* in-box...
"

Phonetic programm "Ears" received the keyword inbox after 20 seconds. Executing routine "ShowCopy"

Quote:Good day Mr.

Apparently you raised the attention of our computer. That's a rare thing to happen, it either means that you are an ace pilot tracked by the lapdogs around or someone who had enough from the oppression suffocating our beloved Liberty.

It doesn't mater if you are an outlaw looking for a safe haven, or a former corporate flunky who saw too much of the malignant schemery of the oligarchic regime and needs to learn the ways of survival, or just someone who realized where could his skills help a lot of people - you might want to take a look on our Personnel Department. We're looking for people like you.

There's of course no guarantee for the acceptance to our infamous organization. The initiation process and background check is a long and complex procedure where many failed before. It could present a challenge even to the most skilled pilots out there. But I also have to say that those who gone trough it are now experts in the ways of monitoring, intercepting and cutting the profit of the companies leeching the life out of our homes, and in dealing -or at least surviving- their bloodhounds by superior technical knowledge.

If you want to work for a just cause, your place is amongst us. We might meet in person regardless of which side of the liberation process you are acting on.

See you - hopefully.

"I heard of you of course, before i... had a long vacation... where i was will never be your business, so don't
dare to ask! But since i'm back, i noticed that many things in Liberty changed. Every grunt regardless which
affiliation he may have, can get his hands on a ship larger than a fighter...i appreciate your interest in me
but i'm afraid i can't join you, cuz... um... i'm not good with technical stuff. Only thing i'm good at, is blowing
up things. I'm currently with the Rogues. But now that i know that you're some kind of buddies to them,
i believe we will meet more often. When i found the reason for my vacation i could need your... um...
specialized talents again...
"

The image disappeared but the audio recording continued...
"Was that kind enough for your men?!"
"Yeah, but-"
"No buts! Here's your cash! Now get off my back!"

End of playback

Auto-disruption in progress... deleting data contents... thank you

DATALINK LOST
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

I can say I understand, as we already stated not everyone is suitable to pass the Lane Hacker training to become the technology expert and a extreme dangerous pilot. Which doesn't say that you aren't one of those as you told us.

You would be a nice addition as a wingman while I make those navy captains run like scarred teenage girls, but seems you'll be around doing the same.

I wish you a good hunt on corporate flunkies and navy immoral corrupted philanthropists.

This channel and message will be deleted after you receive it, have a good day Mr.Jaws I'll see you on the lanes of corrupted Liberty government.

Paco signing off.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...