Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers - supplys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
..:: Opening High Secure Channel ::..

To: Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers
Subject: Food and other goods supplys
Date: 10.10

Greetings My fellow came clients.

My name is Matthew "Handlowiec" and I'm a Independent Trader.
I bring my service to all people who pay enought (except terrorists like Xenos, they just do not pay, and always make me trouble).
I believe that You have recently problems with food and consumer goods supplys.

I want to change that situation, for let's say protection or immunity when I fly through Liberty space.

I hope that We make a deal - and We will achieve mutual benefits

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..
[Image: EvaJones-3copy.png]

If you're shipping goods to one of our bases, you get immunity regardless.

If you're shipping goods to any where else, you're fair game.

That's how it is for you, and the rest of the independant traders who sell to us.

Unless you can conjure up a terribly compelling argument as to why we shouldn't pirate you when you're not helping us, things will stay as they are.

Eva, out.

|::Transmission Terminated::|
[Image: transmissiontop.png]
[font=Garamond]Ah, so you're the one I met in space, Handlowiec. Thank you for your quick response, Eva, but I asked
this one to post here. I didn't have time to discuss his operations with him after finding him in one of our
clouds. Handlowiec, as Mrs. Jones said, we won't cause you issue when you're shipping to either the
Hackers or our own bases. I've instructed each to grant you docking access. If I catch you giving out the
location to these bases, we're going to have to go through the whole 'broken finger' routine. And I'm too
lazy for that, I prefer more final and swift results, knife to the gut, for instance. Dockmasters will instruct
you what goods we need most, but don't bother with water. If you haven't noticed, we've a field of it
floating around us. Not the tastiest in Sirius, but I'm quite sure most Rogues drink mostly alcohol anyway.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

To: Eva Jones and Dervin Malfient
Date: 10.10

Greetings

First off all - thank You for Yours quick reply.
I always keep safe confidentiality and all data of my clients, so do not affraid I will rather die that I will reveal any secret.

I will come with food and other stuff to You tomorrow.

About immunity - maybe some day We will in enought good terms to You will agree to do not take my cash.

Once again - Thank You for trust, acces codes, and official consent to dock in Yours Bases.

..::Secure Channel Open::..

To: Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers
Date: 25.10

Greetings My fellow clients.

I sucessfully deliver some goods past last week to One of station of Yours - evidence: 1, 2, 3, 4.
(I send only a few confirmation in case signal interception)

I hope that will be enought for few days - becouse I will have to stay low profile for few days,
in mutual interest is that I was not arrested.

Matt, out.

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

I believe we don't have recent problems with food and consumer goods supply, we have our suppliers. If you bring fresh Cardamine to our bases or smuggle Counterfeit Software, you will be exempted from extortion. If you meet any of our pilots in space, you'll supply him with Cardamine if you have it at the given moment.

If we see you cooperating or bringing any cargo to flunky bases or navy patsies, you'll be extorted or discombobulated like everyone else.

That's all to it.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To: Paco.Pistols

With all do respect, Mister - I think that is not true, all need food, consumer goods and fuel, and hijaked or stolen good cannot feed or meet the needs of Your people.

From few sources I heard that You need supplys - so I came with supplys, now You tell me to frack off - that You do not need anything?!
I risked my life and freedom to bring those goods to You...

All what I need is a little recognition, I'm not a some minor Smuggler , but serious Businessmen.
I do not fly with Cardamine - becouse when some police patrol will stop me I'm screwd.
I fly only with legal goods - in with I can show counterfeit delivery papers.

So if you need something - send me a mesage,
Matt, out.

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Mr.Handlowiec there is no need for such tone. I suggest you spend your hard earned money to pay a price for head of your "sources" of information.

I don't care what or who are you, I offered you a deal, and yes it's illegal. You don't send transmission like this to Lane Hackers, or Liberty Rogues if you're not ready to do "illegal" business.

Expect me....around.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To: Paco.Pistols

Bring any supplys to Hackers and Rogues is treat as unlawfull act, but I will not talk wilth You - but only Your superiors.

If Hacers need something they know where to find me.

Right now I will no longer bring any supplys to Hacers,
delivery to Rogues will be still on.

..:: High Secure Channel Open::..

To: Liberty Rogues
Date: 24.11

Good day My fellow Klients

Today I manage to bring some Food and Constumer Goods (3600 pieces)
And also I bring some bonus Light Arms.

<proof>
<proof>

with regards.

Pages: 1 2 3