Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hail!

I think it`s quite a good way to start here. I mean, posting something in the Welcome part of the forum.
So here it is.

Name is. Ah, i`ll be ANONymous. Anon is ok i guess. Some of you may have already seen me on the vessels Vasya (renamed to MV-Zoner`s.Hope) and GoldenEye.
Almost 21 years old. I`m from Ukraine. If you don`t know this country - just look up in google maps. Just look after it in Europe part of the world, it`s actually the biggest one out there.

Nevermind :)

So, i just want to say hello to all DISCO players. No need to put info about The Angels, or links to tutorials\rules.
Although, i`m looking forward to see some ADs from different factions out there `cause i still haven`t found the one i`d really like to join.

The answer to the usual question in this part of the forum: i`m RP not pew pew.
But...
I`d like to learn how to do the pew-pew thing just in case rp encounter becomes pvp encounter. You know, i really wanted to kick some `sairs` asses when i was reading all that "giveusyourfreeport or DAI".

And yeah! I`m male :)
Welcome. What up?

' Wrote:I`m from Ukraine. If you don`t know this country - just look up in google maps.

Worry not, we all played S.t.a.l.k.e.r. :cool:

Quote:And yeah! I`m male :)

And you never say that on an interwebz forum!

Joking joking. Welcome and have fun dude.
Wait I saw you.. in my hacker yeah.
In your motor vessel zoner.

Boo!

Anyway. this ain't the world this is heaven!

Read da rules have fun and you'll notice this is really heaven!

See you in space.
Welcome!

Have fun!
' Wrote:Worry not, we all played S.t.a.l.k.e.r. :cool:
Ah, then you do know how`s it to live here :D

' Wrote:Boo!
In your motor vessel zoner.
Plz, don`t kill me, i DON~T WANNA dAI!
MV goes for merchant vessel :P

' Wrote:Welcome!
Have fun!
' Wrote:Joking joking. Welcome and have fun dude.

Thanks a lot!

UPD: By the way, what`s the fastest way to learn some pew-pew? Connecticut?
Welcome to our humble community.:sleep:

Yeah, go to Conn for some fun pewpew, or fighting against caps and st00f.

' Wrote:Plz, don`t kill me, i DON~T WANNA dAI!
MV goes for merchant vessel :P

No I ran from you I think... for some strange reason.
MV.. thought it was motor vessel.
Hello there Stalker! Join Duty and do some good:P

Hope you enjoy your stay and choose RP instead of mindless pew pew ( yeah, alot of people just do that) =]
' Wrote:Hello there Stalker! Join Duty and do some good:P

Hope you enjoy your stay and choose RP instead of mindless pew pew ( yeah, alot of people just do that) =]
Mm, i don`t think i`m interested in Liberty at the moment. Too crowdy if you ask me. And to many lolwuts as they are called here.

as i said
Quote:The answer to the usual question in this part of the forum: i`m RP not pew pew.

' Wrote:And to many lolwuts as they are called here.

Yeah true.. but when you have a hard day and want to relax and have a good laugh, go to NY and just enjoy them:)

Lolwuts are the cancer of the server, but at least they can give you a good laugh.
Pages: 1 2 3