Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sap?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

So i dusted off my old freelancer CD and decided to go try a mod. So far so good.
I dont think there is too much to say, but hello. Here i am. ;)

My first issue is that i need to choose a house and/or faction.
Any suggestions?

Coalition looks awesome, so does the Phantom Empire.
oh you know, there a lot of ''discoveries''... but also a lot to learn. Flying isn't such a big deal, but acting properly as a character is something different.

About your choice of faction, Phantom and Coalition as well as some specific factions are not recommended for starting players.

You could seek some trading faction, where you will learn some very key elements of the game withiut been crowded under too many things at once ,there are a couple well organisaed ones.

And like I always do, you have a better experience by playing outside liberty. Not that It is that bad, I don't feel it really display the potential of the community in several ways.

If you are up to some actions with the combat involving, you can try out for some police corporation or even military groups. There are a lots of possibility in this sector open for the very beguiners.

Then of course you got those pirates, those bandits.... ehh yea.. you will see by yourself.

Anyway there are a lots of others, and they are all good in some way.
Yes, there is alot to learn, but im one of the kind that can learn in any way, but best by jumping straight into it.
If i were to join a difficult faction, it would not take me long to get my roleplaying straight.
Im not exactly the 'ace' when it comes to flying spacecrafts but im born to roleplay :D

About the Coalition and The Phantom Empire, just saying that they would be a.. later goal. I know im not ready yet. Since im quite familiar with the main houses i guess ill try out Gallia. Got fresh roleplay and some unique spacecrafts :nyam:

By the way, nice to meet you too :rolleyes:
Welcome here,

my suggestion is in my sig, a trading group.
Welcome to Disco.

First - read the rules!
Second - obey the rules!
Third - If you meet "2 milion or dai" pirate, remember: this is only a game, swearing isnt alowed, F1 to escape piracy is very expensive, and re-engaging with your capital ship to avenge your trader will put your chars in the middle of nowhere - also known as Bastille.
Fourth - if you are bored, make some fighter, come to Connecticut and have fun.

' Wrote:Welcome here,

my suggestion is in my sig, a trading group.

I agree with this, join Planetform, new faction, interesting places to visit and you can learn nice RP from experienced players.
Welcome to the server, many of us did the same thing getting here. Looking for a faction..well take a look at the Faction Recruitment section on the forums, or look at my signature below.
Start off with a trade faction, for sure. Kishiro| was good to me, so you might want to check them out.
Welcome to the community.

*Glances behind him*

"Run! Run while you still c-"
...Transmission Ends...
Hellooooooo.

Welcome.

Enjoi.

Yeah.
well all the cool factions (SCRA,Phantoms,Wild,ect.) you have to be asked to join so that crosses them off.

I would join Kusari !

Never join Liberty its lame

Rhienland maybe if you like to pewpew Liberty

bretonia... i have fun killing em

Outcast very cool

Corsair Na

those are the main factions (In my Opinion)

But it does matter what faction your in as long as you have fun!

TIP: Don't trust anyone

Pages: 1 2